GORILA GLUE SPRAY ......

This is the place for not hair related discussions.
SuperStylist
Posts: 153
Joined: 01 Jun 2020, 18:38
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ......

Post by SuperStylist »

Jackie Treehorn wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 19:40
SuperStylist wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 17:55
It would be clear enough if if almost every post you make didn’t contradict it. Lashing out angrily at people who state that bigotry exists. Shouting in block capitals to aggressively push your point across. You are not going to shout me into submission. I don’t accept your argument.

You clearly don’t understand the concept of white privilege. It’s not about how rough your background was, it is about how much more opportunity and potential upward mobility you inherently have because of your race. Just because a white person may be poor or “fail” in the context of social/career expectations, that is not a strong argument against the existence of white privilege. White privilege doesn’t mean everything is handed to you on a plate, it means that you move through life without the deck stacked against you. It might not seem like such a huge privilege unless you live on the other side of it.

You seem like a person who would say all lives matter rather than Black Lives Matter because you don’t understand that black lives are currently diminished by systemic racism while white lives are not. To deny that fact is to contribute to the oppression of black people. In this context “all lives matter” is seen by almost everyone outside of the far-right as a racist position.

Your other comments about gender are once again transphobic. Another concept you fail to grasp. Others on the board have addressed this in other threads.

In my option having read your posts across the forum, you demonstrate little respect for others. Shouting down and being aggressive to anyone who actually calls for respect and kindness on this forum. You and your two buddies are the entire problem.

A healthy response to criticism of a bigoted post would be something like: “I hear you and it was not my intention to make anyone feel attacked. Thanks for pointing that out.”

Nobody has to backtrack with groveling apologies, they don’t have to censor themselves, but when someone points out that a comment is bigoted, maybe you don’t need to rush in with maximum aggression, doubling down to defend your fragile sense of cis hetro whiteness. Most of the time you were not even the person who posted the offensive comment! You could have just simply not gotten involved, because if you didn’t post the original comment, it’s not really any of your business. Unless you are so keen to defend white male toxicity that you cannot help yourself. Therein lies your problem.

You act like you speak for everyone. You do not.
You spend more time on here talking and posturing about gender and accusing people of being intolerant and not as woke as you than you do anything else. You seem more interested in your trans-identity than you are in hair. You are obviously miserable here with all of the people you consider awful and intolerant. So Elina / Super "Stylist" why are you still here?
There are a lot of assumptions there. :lol: I would set you straight but for me there is no value in sharing myself with you. I like to check out the celebrity hair forum and some of the makeover stuff and when I read something stupid, I say something back. Do I care what you think? Of course not. :lol:
User avatar
Jackie Treehorn
Posts: 424
Joined: 20 Feb 2016, 14:37
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ......

Post by Jackie Treehorn »

SuperStylist wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 20:19
Jackie Treehorn wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 19:40
SuperStylist wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 17:55
It would be clear enough if if almost every post you make didn’t contradict it. Lashing out angrily at people who state that bigotry exists. Shouting in block capitals to aggressively push your point across. You are not going to shout me into submission. I don’t accept your argument.

You clearly don’t understand the concept of white privilege. It’s not about how rough your background was, it is about how much more opportunity and potential upward mobility you inherently have because of your race. Just because a white person may be poor or “fail” in the context of social/career expectations, that is not a strong argument against the existence of white privilege. White privilege doesn’t mean everything is handed to you on a plate, it means that you move through life without the deck stacked against you. It might not seem like such a huge privilege unless you live on the other side of it.

You seem like a person who would say all lives matter rather than Black Lives Matter because you don’t understand that black lives are currently diminished by systemic racism while white lives are not. To deny that fact is to contribute to the oppression of black people. In this context “all lives matter” is seen by almost everyone outside of the far-right as a racist position.

Your other comments about gender are once again transphobic. Another concept you fail to grasp. Others on the board have addressed this in other threads.

In my option having read your posts across the forum, you demonstrate little respect for others. Shouting down and being aggressive to anyone who actually calls for respect and kindness on this forum. You and your two buddies are the entire problem.

A healthy response to criticism of a bigoted post would be something like: “I hear you and it was not my intention to make anyone feel attacked. Thanks for pointing that out.”

Nobody has to backtrack with groveling apologies, they don’t have to censor themselves, but when someone points out that a comment is bigoted, maybe you don’t need to rush in with maximum aggression, doubling down to defend your fragile sense of cis hetro whiteness. Most of the time you were not even the person who posted the offensive comment! You could have just simply not gotten involved, because if you didn’t post the original comment, it’s not really any of your business. Unless you are so keen to defend white male toxicity that you cannot help yourself. Therein lies your problem.

You act like you speak for everyone. You do not.
You spend more time on here talking and posturing about gender and accusing people of being intolerant and not as woke as you than you do anything else. You seem more interested in your trans-identity than you are in hair. You are obviously miserable here with all of the people you consider awful and intolerant. So Elina / Super "Stylist" why are you still here?
There are a lot of assumptions there. :lol: I would set you straight but for me there is no value in sharing myself with you. I like to check out the celebrity hair forum and some of the makeover stuff and when I read something stupid, I say something back. Do I care what you think? Of course not. :lol:
You seem to care what everyone thinks. You've nominated yourself board speech police and have taken it on yourself to accuse everyone that thinks differently than you as a racist/homophobe/(fill in the blank). You don't have to set me straight about anything and I'm sure everyone else here is as clued into you as I am.

You managed to take a thread about a moron that used gorilla glue in her hair and make it yet another one of your political / race-driven / trans-driven diatribes. You spread this shit over almost every forum. It's getting really old.
SuperStylist
Posts: 153
Joined: 01 Jun 2020, 18:38
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ......

Post by SuperStylist »

Jackie Treehorn wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 20:26
SuperStylist wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 20:19
Jackie Treehorn wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 19:40


You spend more time on here talking and posturing about gender and accusing people of being intolerant and not as woke as you than you do anything else. You seem more interested in your trans-identity than you are in hair. You are obviously miserable here with all of the people you consider awful and intolerant. So Elina / Super "Stylist" why are you still here?
There are a lot of assumptions there. :lol: I would set you straight but for me there is no value in sharing myself with you. I like to check out the celebrity hair forum and some of the makeover stuff and when I read something stupid, I say something back. Do I care what you think? Of course not. :lol:
You seem to care what everyone thinks. You've nominated yourself board speech police and have taken it on yourself to accuse everyone that thinks differently than you as a racist/homophobe/(fill in the blank). You don't have to set me straight about anything and I'm sure everyone else here is as clued into you as I am.

You managed to take a thread about a moron that used gorilla glue in her hair and make it yet another one of your political / race-driven / trans-driven diatribes. You spread this shit over almost every forum. It's getting really old.
:lol: Well if you don’t like it, why are you still here?
User avatar
Jackie Treehorn
Posts: 424
Joined: 20 Feb 2016, 14:37
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ......

Post by Jackie Treehorn »

SuperStylist wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 21:06
Jackie Treehorn wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 20:26
SuperStylist wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 20:19


There are a lot of assumptions there. :lol: I would set you straight but for me there is no value in sharing myself with you. I like to check out the celebrity hair forum and some of the makeover stuff and when I read something stupid, I say something back. Do I care what you think? Of course not. :lol:
You seem to care what everyone thinks. You've nominated yourself board speech police and have taken it on yourself to accuse everyone that thinks differently than you as a racist/homophobe/(fill in the blank). You don't have to set me straight about anything and I'm sure everyone else here is as clued into you as I am.

You managed to take a thread about a moron that used gorilla glue in her hair and make it yet another one of your political / race-driven / trans-driven diatribes. You spread this shit over almost every forum. It's getting really old.
:lol: Well if you don’t like it, why are you still here?
Oh I think I'll stick around and not quit and change my name and come back with the same tired old schtick. As miserable as I am it's got to be better than a pretend world trying to convince people I'm something I'm not and trying to play the woke thought police 24/7.
SuperStylist
Posts: 153
Joined: 01 Jun 2020, 18:38
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ......

Post by SuperStylist »

:lol: :lol: :lol: You know someone has a problematic viewpoint when they reference the “thought police”. You do realize that one critical comment doesn’t have to escalate into pages and pages of abuse don’t you?

You guys are so defensive, why does it matter so much to you? Who cares if one queer liberal thinks you are toxic and calls you on it. Wouldn’t a “real man” rise above it and move on with their life. What I’m seeing around here is a lot of insecurity. The more you guys protest and attack, the more you show your true colors.
User avatar
Jackie Treehorn
Posts: 424
Joined: 20 Feb 2016, 14:37
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ......

Post by Jackie Treehorn »

SuperStylist wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 21:19
:lol: :lol: :lol: You know someone has a problematic viewpoint when they reference the “thought police”. You do realize that one critical comment doesn’t have to escalate into pages and pages of abuse don’t you?

You guys are so defensive, why does it matter so much to you? Who cares if one queer liberal thinks you are toxic and calls you on it. Wouldn’t a “real man” rise above it and move on with their life. What I’m seeing around here is a lot of insecurity. The more you guys protest and attack, the more you show your true colors.
Who's defensive? You're the main one here that continually jabbers on about your perceived and manufactured injustices. Who spawns and provokes pages and pages of abuse? You. You accuse and berate people all the time. How many threads dissolve into trans / queer / "toxic" blabla.. because of you? You're the one constantly protesting and attacking. And when it comes to seeing true colors.. we all see yours.
artibus
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1383
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 02:12
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ......

Post by artibus »

SuperStylist wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 21:19
:lol: :lol: :lol: You know someone has a problematic viewpoint when they reference the “thought police”. You do realize that one critical comment doesn’t have to escalate into pages and pages of abuse don’t you?

You guys are so defensive, why does it matter so much to you? Who cares if one queer liberal thinks you are toxic and calls you on it. Wouldn’t a “real man” rise above it and move on with their life. What I’m seeing around here is a lot of insecurity. The more you guys protest and attack, the more you show your true colors.
I'm not defensive at all, and I don't care what your sexual leaning or your political views entail. I do find it to be a pain in the ass to have someone accuse me of "white privilege" and/or bigotry every time a crow farts.
The only privilege I had as a youngster was the privilege of my drunken dad kicking my mom and my brothers and sisters around, until I was old enough to grow up, enlist in the Army, and get my ass to work. Any "privilege" I enjoy now is a result of the latter two choices.

Once again, I don't recall anyone making this into something about race other than you.
SuperStylist
Posts: 153
Joined: 01 Jun 2020, 18:38
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ......

Post by SuperStylist »

artibus wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 21:46
SuperStylist wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 21:19
:lol: :lol: :lol: You know someone has a problematic viewpoint when they reference the “thought police”. You do realize that one critical comment doesn’t have to escalate into pages and pages of abuse don’t you?

You guys are so defensive, why does it matter so much to you? Who cares if one queer liberal thinks you are toxic and calls you on it. Wouldn’t a “real man” rise above it and move on with their life. What I’m seeing around here is a lot of insecurity. The more you guys protest and attack, the more you show your true colors.
I'm not defensive at all, and I don't care what your sexual leaning or your political views entail. I do find it to be a pain in the ass to have someone accuse me of "white privilege" and/or bigotry every time a crow farts.
The only privilege I had as a youngster was the privilege of my drunken dad kicking my mom and my brothers and sisters around, until I was old enough to grow up, enlist in the Army, and get my ass to work. Any "privilege" I enjoy now is a result of the latter two choices.

Once again, I don't recall anyone making this into something about race other than you.
I already gave a textbook description of white privilege and I don’t see any point in going around in circles. I have a lot of empathy for your personal struggles as I mentioned in the other thread. I hope you understand that even though we don’t agree on politics, I massively respect that you went through all of that and I hope you are able to find peace with it on your own terms.
SuperStylist
Posts: 153
Joined: 01 Jun 2020, 18:38
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ......

Post by SuperStylist »

I’m not even going to respond to Jackie Treehorn, I’ll let his comments stand for what they are. He has basically done my job for me.
User avatar
Jackie Treehorn
Posts: 424
Joined: 20 Feb 2016, 14:37
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ......

Post by Jackie Treehorn »

SuperStylist wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 00:05
I’m not even going to respond to Jackie Treehorn, I’ll let his comments stand for what they are. He has basically done my job for me.
And what job is that? What is your "job" here?

Just to recap: This thread started as an innocuous laugh at an idiot that put gorilla glue in her hair and then wants to sue the company which by any stretch of any normal imagination is bizarre and truly worthy of the forum title "Off The Wall". You took the opportunity to dive in and take cheap shots (again) by calling people (again) racists, homophobes, whatever. It's more than just a little odd. If you see it as your "job" to inject your personal troubles and politics into every thread on a hair forum by insulting others and accusing them of your self-defined crimes of social injustice then you really need to seek some real-life help.
scissortooth
Posts: 1365
Joined: 07 Feb 2016, 23:07
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ......

Post by scissortooth »

SuperStylist wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 17:06
I see the usual suspects are having a good time at a black lady’s expense.
To be clear, I reported that post of yours as something I called "shitstormmongering". And it's not the first time you do this. That's basically repeated trolling.

The thing is, this woman was so stupid that no colour of her skin would save her from being ridiculed. I mean, shit, has being white ever saved any of the Karen clones? Brining the matter of race into this discussion could only have one purpose, and it was the same purpose as many other times you made off-topic comments in other threads. To kick the hornet's nest.

Fastman had a month's leave, now it's your turn, methinks. I will be disappointed if that does not happen.
artibus
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1383
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 02:12
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ......

Post by artibus »

scissortooth wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 15:43
SuperStylist wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 17:06
I see the usual suspects are having a good time at a black lady’s expense.
To be clear, I reported that post of yours as something I called "shitstormmongering". And it's not the first time you do this. That's basically repeated trolling.

The thing is, this woman was so stupid that no colour of her skin would save her from being ridiculed. I mean, shit, has being white ever saved any of the Karen clones? Brining the matter of race into this discussion could only have one purpose, and it was the same purpose as many other times you made off-topic comments in other threads. To kick the hornet's nest.

Fastman had a month's leave, now it's your turn, methinks. I will be disappointed if that does not happen.
I disagree with reporting to admin or banning (other than for those who deliberately mention the banned site).
As frustrating as it gets at times, I'd rather address our issues here than saddle kensrs or tat00x with this shit.
They can view these threads and determine on themselves what action(s) to take or not take.

I agree, without question, that the color of the woman's skin had absolutely no bearing (nor mention) until superstylist's comment in this thread, and the negativity superstylist has received in response is self inflicted.
Racism is terrible, without question. That said, you're absolutely correct when you mention the "Karens". Stupid comes in all shapes sizes and colors.
Unfortunately, as I quickly discovered in another current thread, many in this community doesn't give a rat's ass about discrimination or racism if it doesn't fit into a certain narrative. In other words, if you're white, despite whatever circumstances you were born into, you're "priviliged," because of the sins of other whites, and therefore "fair game".
That applies to your children, and any children they may have down the road as well.
SuperStylist
Posts: 153
Joined: 01 Jun 2020, 18:38
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ...

Post by SuperStylist »

In my original comment I observe that people are having a good time laughing at a black woman and poking fun at her. The “usual suspects”, member who are often, if not always the first ones to get a bit carried away IMO.

Hard Facts:

People were having a great time at her expense.

She is a black woman. (Context implied)


Now if you internalize that and come to the conclusion that it makes you a racist and you can’t handle how it feels to the point where you melt down in a fit of rage, turning a thread and a tiny single sentence comment into the end of the world, that is your problem. Somehow you understand the context and the history that was implied. This is evidenced by the scale of the freak out, but you don’t seem capable of processing it in a constructive and productive way.

Sorry to hear that so many of you are unable to control your emotions. Why not blame someone else for it and continue the toxic cycle, that sounds healthy, not! Heaven forbid you would hold yourselves accountable for your own reactions. No, let’s report/ban the person that held up a mirror for us to look at ourselves instead. It’s sad that you don’t like what you see and seem incapable of self-reflection. I hope you are eventually able find happiness one day.

Someone could write a thesis on male fragility based on some of these threads, to the point where I genuinely wonder if hair fetishism and trauma are deeply linked somehow? There hasn’t been a lot written in serious psychology circles about hair fetishism specifically. Judging by the patterns of behavior here, I bet there is something to it.
Last edited by SuperStylist on 13 Feb 2021, 18:57, edited 1 time in total.
artibus
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1383
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 02:12
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ......

Post by artibus »

SuperStylist wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 18:24
In my original comment I observe that people having a good time laughing at a black woman and poking fun at her.

Hard Facts:

People were having a great time at her expense.

She is a black woman.

Now if you think that makes you a racist and you can’t handle how that feels to the point where you melt down in a fit of rage and turn a thread and a tiny single sentence comment into the end of the world, that’s your problem.

Grow up.
Your comment was "the usual suspects are having fun at a black woman's expense". Again, yours was the first mention whatsoever of her ethnicity.
You made a racial issue out of something that was simply a stupidity issue before.
Grow up and acknowledge it.
I get tired of some here with their selective angst and running like hell to defend some folks(even when there is nothing to defend against) while they're just fine with others being stereotyped and/or offended.
BTW, I wasn't having a great time at her expense. I actually said I felt sorry for her but that she lost me when she decided to sue because of her own mistake.
Although i didn't originally say it, I'll say it now...what she did was pretty damn stupid. I don't care what she looks like.

If your going to study male fragility and hair fetishism associated with trauma, why not go ahead and find out about male fragility leading to a man posing as a woman on fetish boards? Not that I personally care, I never discuss anything regarding the sexual aspect of my fetish with "women" here. Some do though...
User avatar
Jackie Treehorn
Posts: 424
Joined: 20 Feb 2016, 14:37
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ...

Post by Jackie Treehorn »

SuperStylist wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 18:24
In my original comment I observe that people having a good time laughing at a black woman and poking fun at her.

Hard Facts:

People were having a great time at her expense.

She is a black woman.

Now if you think that makes you a racist and you can’t handle how that feels to the point where you melt down in a fit of rage and turn a thread and a tiny single sentence comment into the end of the world, that’s your problem.

Sorry to hear that so many of you are unable to control your emotions. Why not blame someone else for it and continue the toxic cycle, that sounds healthy, not! Heaven forbid you would hold yourself accountable for your own reactions.

Someone could write a thesis on male fragility based on some of these threads, to the point where I genuinely wonder if hair fetishism and trauma are deeply linked somehow? There hasn’t been a lot written in serious psychology circles about hair fetishism specifically. Judging by the patterns of behavior here, I bet there is something to it.
The only meltdown I see here is you. Bla bla bla.. same old shit. I wonder what the psychologists make of people that troll on forums with make-believe personae and a white saviour complex. "Heaven forbid you would hold yourself accountable for your own reactions".. thanks for the laugh.
SuperStylist
Posts: 153
Joined: 01 Jun 2020, 18:38
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ......

Post by SuperStylist »

artibus wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 18:46
SuperStylist wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 18:24
In my original comment I observe that people having a good time laughing at a black woman and poking fun at her.

Hard Facts:

People were having a great time at her expense.

She is a black woman.

Now if you think that makes you a racist and you can’t handle how that feels to the point where you melt down in a fit of rage and turn a thread and a tiny single sentence comment into the end of the world, that’s your problem.

Grow up.
Your comment was "the usual suspects are having fun at a black woman's expense". Again, yours was the first mention whatsoever of her ethnicity.
You made a racial issue out of something that was simply a stupidity issue before.
Grow up and acknowledge it.
I get tired of some here with their selective angst and running like hell to defend some folks(even when there is nothing to defend against) while they're just fine with others being stereotyped and/or offended.
BTW, I wasn't having a great time at her expense. I actually said I felt sorry for her but that she lost me when she decided to sue because of her own mistake.
Although i didn't originally say it, I'll say it now...what she did was pretty damn stupid. I don't care what she looks like.

If your going to study male fragility and hair fetishism associated with trauma, why not go ahead and find out about male fragility leading to a man posing as a woman on fetish boards? Not that I personally care, I never discuss anything regarding the sexual aspect of my fetish with "women" here. Some do though...
You are doing what Jackie Treehorn was doing now... Just going around and around in circles making the same comment over and over. You are clearly not reading my comments fully and you are reacting to stuff that you are projecting onto me at this point. I wish you wouldn’t take everything I post so personally when I’m talking in general and not directly to you. For what it’s worth I get the impression that you’re not a bad guy and your intentions are from a place of caring about your buddies and this community. I’ll leave it there.
User avatar
Jackie Treehorn
Posts: 424
Joined: 20 Feb 2016, 14:37
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ......

Post by Jackie Treehorn »

SuperStylist wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 19:08
artibus wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 18:46
SuperStylist wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 18:24
In my original comment I observe that people having a good time laughing at a black woman and poking fun at her.

Hard Facts:

People were having a great time at her expense.

She is a black woman.

Now if you think that makes you a racist and you can’t handle how that feels to the point where you melt down in a fit of rage and turn a thread and a tiny single sentence comment into the end of the world, that’s your problem.

Grow up.
Your comment was "the usual suspects are having fun at a black woman's expense". Again, yours was the first mention whatsoever of her ethnicity.
You made a racial issue out of something that was simply a stupidity issue before.
Grow up and acknowledge it.
I get tired of some here with their selective angst and running like hell to defend some folks(even when there is nothing to defend against) while they're just fine with others being stereotyped and/or offended.
BTW, I wasn't having a great time at her expense. I actually said I felt sorry for her but that she lost me when she decided to sue because of her own mistake.
Although i didn't originally say it, I'll say it now...what she did was pretty damn stupid. I don't care what she looks like.

If your going to study male fragility and hair fetishism associated with trauma, why not go ahead and find out about male fragility leading to a man posing as a woman on fetish boards? Not that I personally care, I never discuss anything regarding the sexual aspect of my fetish with "women" here. Some do though...
You are doing what Jackie Treehorn was doing now... Just going around and around in circles making the same comment over and over. You are clearly not reading my comments fully and you are reacting to stuff that you are projecting onto me at this point. I wish you wouldn’t take everything I post so personally when I’m talking in general and not directly to you. For what it’s worth I get the impression that you’re not a bad guy and your intentions are from a place of caring about your buddies and this community. I’ll leave it there.
lol.. Let's see, you've called him a racist and a white-supremacist and what else?.. but uh.. yeah.. don't take it personally.
SuperStylist
Posts: 153
Joined: 01 Jun 2020, 18:38
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ...

Post by SuperStylist »

Jackie Treehorn wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 18:58
SuperStylist wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 18:24
In my original comment I observe that people having a good time laughing at a black woman and poking fun at her.

Hard Facts:

People were having a great time at her expense.

She is a black woman.

Now if you think that makes you a racist and you can’t handle how that feels to the point where you melt down in a fit of rage and turn a thread and a tiny single sentence comment into the end of the world, that’s your problem.

Sorry to hear that so many of you are unable to control your emotions. Why not blame someone else for it and continue the toxic cycle, that sounds healthy, not! Heaven forbid you would hold yourself accountable for your own reactions.

Someone could write a thesis on male fragility based on some of these threads, to the point where I genuinely wonder if hair fetishism and trauma are deeply linked somehow? There hasn’t been a lot written in serious psychology circles about hair fetishism specifically. Judging by the patterns of behavior here, I bet there is something to it.
The only meltdown I see here is you. Bla bla bla.. same old shit. I wonder what the psychologists make of people that troll on forums with make-believe personae and a white saviour complex. "Heaven forbid you would hold yourself accountable for your own reactions".. thanks for the laugh.
Assuming I’m white. :lol:

Fully accountable here.
User avatar
Jackie Treehorn
Posts: 424
Joined: 20 Feb 2016, 14:37
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ...

Post by Jackie Treehorn »

SuperStylist wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 19:16
Jackie Treehorn wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 18:58
SuperStylist wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 18:24
In my original comment I observe that people having a good time laughing at a black woman and poking fun at her.

Hard Facts:

People were having a great time at her expense.

She is a black woman.

Now if you think that makes you a racist and you can’t handle how that feels to the point where you melt down in a fit of rage and turn a thread and a tiny single sentence comment into the end of the world, that’s your problem.

Sorry to hear that so many of you are unable to control your emotions. Why not blame someone else for it and continue the toxic cycle, that sounds healthy, not! Heaven forbid you would hold yourself accountable for your own reactions.

Someone could write a thesis on male fragility based on some of these threads, to the point where I genuinely wonder if hair fetishism and trauma are deeply linked somehow? There hasn’t been a lot written in serious psychology circles about hair fetishism specifically. Judging by the patterns of behavior here, I bet there is something to it.
The only meltdown I see here is you. Bla bla bla.. same old shit. I wonder what the psychologists make of people that troll on forums with make-believe personae and a white saviour complex. "Heaven forbid you would hold yourself accountable for your own reactions".. thanks for the laugh.
Assuming I’m white. :lol:

Fully accountable here.
lol.. pot, meet kettle.
SuperStylist
Posts: 153
Joined: 01 Jun 2020, 18:38
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ...

Post by SuperStylist »

Jackie Treehorn wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 19:17
SuperStylist wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 19:16
Jackie Treehorn wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 18:58


The only meltdown I see here is you. Bla bla bla.. same old shit. I wonder what the psychologists make of people that troll on forums with make-believe personae and a white saviour complex. "Heaven forbid you would hold yourself accountable for your own reactions".. thanks for the laugh.
Assuming I’m white. :lol:

Fully accountable here.
lol.. pot, meet kettle.
“I know you are, you said you are”

Man, come back when you have something intelligent to say. Otherwise, I’m ignoring you.
Post Reply