GORILA GLUE SPRAY ......

This is the place for not hair related discussions.
Jackie Treehorn

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ...

Post by Jackie Treehorn »

SuperStylist wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 19:27
Jackie Treehorn wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 19:17
SuperStylist wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 19:16

Assuming I’m white. :lol:

Fully accountable here.
lol.. pot, meet kettle.
“I know you are, you said you are”

Man, come back when you have something intelligent to say. Otherwise, I’m ignoring you.
Thanks. Ignore away. Hiding behind another gender and now co-opting another race. Pathetic.
SuperStylist

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ......

Post by SuperStylist »

Thought I heard something for a moment there... guess not.
~svenhair

Re: GORILA GLUE SPRAY ......

Post by ~svenhair »

To this one, the words “identifies as” removes
all ____________.
(Insert any appropriate noun or verb)
scissortooth

Post by scissortooth »

SuperStylist wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 18:24
In my original comment I observe that people are having a good time laughing at a black woman and poking fun at her. The “usual suspects”, member who are often, if not always the first ones to get a bit carried away IMO.

Hard Facts:

People were having a great time at her expense.

She is a black woman. (Context implied)

Now if you internalize that and come to the conclusion that it makes you a racist and you can’t handle how it feels to the point where you melt down in a fit of rage, turning a thread and a tiny single sentence comment into the end of the world, that is your problem. Somehow you understand the context and the history that was implied. This is evidenced by the scale of the freak out, but you don’t seem capable of processing it in a constructive and productive way.

Sorry to hear that so many of you are unable to control your emotions. Why not blame someone else for it and continue the toxic cycle, that sounds healthy, not! Heaven forbid you would hold yourselves accountable for your own reactions. No, let’s report/ban the person that held up a mirror for us to look at ourselves instead. It’s sad that you don’t like what you see and seem incapable of self-reflection. I hope you are eventually able find happiness one day.

Someone could write a thesis on male fragility based on some of these threads, to the point where I genuinely wonder if hair fetishism and trauma are deeply linked somehow? There hasn’t been a lot written in serious psychology circles about hair fetishism specifically. Judging by the patterns of behavior here, I bet there is something to it.
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm putting that toxic bullshit engine on ignore. Bye, SS.
SuperStylist

Post by SuperStylist »

scissortooth wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 20:54
SuperStylist wrote:
13 Feb 2021, 18:24
In my original comment I observe that people are having a good time laughing at a black woman and poking fun at her. The “usual suspects”, member who are often, if not always the first ones to get a bit carried away IMO.

Hard Facts:

People were having a great time at her expense.

She is a black woman. (Context implied)

Now if you internalize that and come to the conclusion that it makes you a racist and you can’t handle how it feels to the point where you melt down in a fit of rage, turning a thread and a tiny single sentence comment into the end of the world, that is your problem. Somehow you understand the context and the history that was implied. This is evidenced by the scale of the freak out, but you don’t seem capable of processing it in a constructive and productive way.

Sorry to hear that so many of you are unable to control your emotions. Why not blame someone else for it and continue the toxic cycle, that sounds healthy, not! Heaven forbid you would hold yourselves accountable for your own reactions. No, let’s report/ban the person that held up a mirror for us to look at ourselves instead. It’s sad that you don’t like what you see and seem incapable of self-reflection. I hope you are eventually able find happiness one day.

Someone could write a thesis on male fragility based on some of these threads, to the point where I genuinely wonder if hair fetishism and trauma are deeply linked somehow? There hasn’t been a lot written in serious psychology circles about hair fetishism specifically. Judging by the patterns of behavior here, I bet there is something to it.
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm putting that toxic bullshit engine on ignore. Bye, SS.
I’m sorry you are struggling. I hope you are able to find a way through.

I’m starting a new thread with some useful references for anyone suffering mental health issues. I hope someone finds it useful.