Dog with majestic long hair

This is the place for not hair related discussions.
scissortooth

Re: Dog with majestic long hair

Post by scissortooth »

Shave him bald and remove his eyebrows!
Tizona

Post by Tizona »

But no potatocam shit!
בלש פגום
bangs-cutter

Post by bangs-cutter »

Show the cut off fur on the floor please! :lol:
murphy1746

Post by murphy1746 »

My dog looks pretty good too.
F4279304-9B91-4E0D-B996-DFEB1A43D30D.jpeg
Loved to fly with me when I still had my plane. Pawed at the window to have me open it up so he could put his head out. But at 200 mph not a good idea
IMG_0306.jpeg
bangs-cutter

Post by bangs-cutter »

I just found out that the younglings at the DHH server thought that I was being serious with this post. They thought I have developed fetish for dogs. :lol:

This is in the "Off The Wall" section of the forum. My post is intended to just poke fun at ourselves here for our interest in hair, by presenting it in a different context.

Those younglings there poke fun at us "boomers" here, thinking they are so smart. But they figured me out wrong. :lol:

Screenshot 2021-01-20 12.43.04.png

Btw, anyone over 35 is considered a "boomer" to them, along with the stereotype.

It's amusing really. They call me (and all of us here) "weirdos". It's hypocritical really, pot calling kettle black. I am weirded out by the things the Gen Zs are into at DHH. And normal people would be weirded out by both our communities. So no one here have the moral high ground to call others "weirdos". We're all weird in our own way. That's why forums like this exist in the first place.

On a related note, I am aware I have been banned from the DHH server since last year.

Screenshot 2021-01-20 13.12.01.png
Screenshot 2021-01-20 13.12.01.png (59.1 KiB) Viewed 441 times

The reason for my ban is truly unbelievable. Someone there reported to their admin that I have a BitChute account where I post edited makeover videos from "Il Collegio". Since the subjects are under 18, they accused me of being "pedo". Here's where it gets spicy. I have never posted any of those videos on the DHH server itself. I was just an inactive user there, lurking at best. But they still banned me anyway, since they did not want an alleged pedo in their server. Basically they banned me for something I did outside of the server.

I edit those reality show makeovers for them to be more watchable. Often those shows have jump cuts with makeovers spread out rather than chronological. I treated "Il Collegio" the same as I did with the "Next Top Model" shows. I edit videos for the benefit of the community. The original videos are public on YouTube, with millions of views. Are they also going to criticise the whole country of Italy for being paedophiles for watching the show featuring high school teenagers? It's beyond ridiculous. Are they morally superior to YouTube's standards?

The reason I post them on BitChute, is not because of being shady. I would prefer to post on YouTube if I could. But I cannot, due to YouTube's strict copyright infringement detection. I don't like my content appearing among the sea of conspiracy theory and redneck propaganda shit either, but it's the one place where I can post without copyright strike.

Not that it makes any difference anyway, since I haven't been active there in a long time. That place just isn't for me, due to different interests. I'm more into finding and sharing videos, so HVIDS is more suited for that. I didn't really want to talk about this (DHH ban) since I have moved on. But it seems there are still people there taking special interest in me, so I felt it's time I explain my side of the story.

DHH spies and snitches, I know you are here. You may now screenshot this and share at DHH.