Spy novel

This is the place for not hair related discussions.
~svenhair

Spy novel

Post by ~svenhair »

Anyone who likes spy novels and intrigue like I do will really enjoy reading this report. It’s amazing to see this real life spy drama unfolding right before us. Though, I think a movie version will be needed for those who don’t like to read.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/ ... _FINAL.pdf
scissortooth

Re: Spy novel

Post by scissortooth »

klaatu48

Post by klaatu48 »

I will definitely not vote for Hunter Biden for president this year, that is for sure.
JimB

Post by JimB »

~svenhair wrote:
11 Dec 2020, 01:14
Anyone who likes spy novels and intrigue like I do will really enjoy reading this report. It’s amazing to see this real life spy drama unfolding right before us. Though, I think a movie version will be needed for those who don’t like to read.

FIRST, if you are thinking about printing out the, you better have a lot of printer paper and ink.

SECOND, the CRYBABY, CRAZY, IDOIT, LOSER, STUPID DEMOCRATIC PARTY WILL DO WHATEVER THEY NEED TO PREVENT AND MOVIE, INCLUDING A MOVIE FOR TELEVISION, FROM BEING MADE.

THIRD AND FINALLY, the CRYBABY, CRAZY, IDOIT, LOSER, STUPID DEMOCRATIC PARTY WILL EVEN DO WHATEVER THEY NEED TO PREVENT ANY BOOK FROM BEING PUBLISHED.
A woman looks great with short hair or a shaved head .....
klaatu48

Post by klaatu48 »

JimB wrote:
11 Dec 2020, 19:19

SECOND, the CRYBABY, CRAZY, IDOIT, LOSER, STUPID DEMOCRATIC PARTY WILL DO WHATEVER THEY NEED TO PREVENT AND MOVIE, INCLUDING A MOVIE FOR TELEVISION, FROM BEING MADE.
I fear your argument might be blunted by the fact that the Democrats are not the ones having a fit because they lost the presidential election and also because you misspelled the word idiot twice.
Ddisp

Post by Ddisp »

JimB wrote:
11 Dec 2020, 19:19
~svenhair wrote:
11 Dec 2020, 01:14

FIRST, if you are thinking about printing out the, you better have a lot of printer paper and ink.

THIRD AND FINALLY, the CRYBABY, CRAZY, IDOIT, LOSER, STUPID DEMOCRATIC PARTY WILL EVEN DO WHATEVER THEY NEED TO PREVENT ANY BOOK FROM BEING PUBLISHED.
You do realize that the Trump administration did everything they could to block the publishing of John Bolton’s book, right?
~svenhair

Post by ~svenhair »

Audio of Hunters “perfect” phone call. It sure sounds like he’s in balls deep and sounding more than a little scared here. Opinions?

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/ ... -and-sdny/
klaatu48

Post by klaatu48 »

My opinion is that I'll care when Hunter Biden is appointed to a government position. Until that point, he's a less-than-successful (possible screw-up) of a relative lots of politicians have. If his father overrides CIA recommendations to give him classified access, I'll be concerned.
~svenhair

Post by ~svenhair »

His protection has run out:

—the investigation began in 2018. Other sources added that the investigation was based in part on the existence of Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) related to Hunter Biden’s business dealings in “China and other foreign nations."

"We're in a situation today, where a grand jury was impaneled in 2018 to look into Hunter Biden and his foreign dealings," Schweizer said. "It has a counterintelligence component. It has a tax fraud component. It has a public corruption component. This has been going on for two years.

Sadly, it’s looking like he dragged his uncle and famous father into the conspiracy too. Pops is dirty too
scissortooth

Post by scissortooth »

SuperStylist

Post by SuperStylist »

Who cares.