Anyone Here Asexual?

This is the place for not hair related discussions.
bangs-cutter

Re: Anyone Here Asexual?

Post by bangs-cutter »

f35h wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 21:35
klaatu48 wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 15:23

You could always just age up the 'characters' to college age. Make it "inspired by true events."
Urgh, yes, I hadn't thought about it that way. :? Ignore me :-) I'm not sure the 'forced' dynamic works as well with older characters.....
That's what I thought as well. It isn't realistic for older girls to get forced haircut as demanded by their mums.

I think as long as it has no sexual content and just leave the ages vague, like no specific mention of age or what year of school, then it should be fine. It is skirting the rules. But I have read stories written by others on the HSN site where it implies school age girls, but age not specifically mentioned. The characters do need to be young enough to not have "hair independence" for the story to work.
klaatu48

Post by klaatu48 »

f35h wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 21:35
klaatu48 wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 15:23

You could always just age up the 'characters' to college age. Make it "inspired by true events."
Urgh, yes, I hadn't thought about it that way. :? Ignore me :-) I'm not sure the 'forced' dynamic works as well with older characters.....
I think there are ways -- haircuts to look more presentable for work or to get a job, modeling work, acting, or just a run-of-the-mill BDSM play. Granted, that looks less and less like the real life experience referenced, but it can always remain "inspired by true events."
Menvelle

Post by Menvelle »

Yeah I'm ace
Anne_DK

Post by Anne_DK »

It's strange for me to bring up this subject.
I have never considered myself a real asexual woman even though I haven't had many sexual adventures in my life.
I will voluntarily put love aside because for me, love and sex are two separate things.
I consider myself asexual in the sense that I don't need to seduce either men or women, I put them on an equal level.
I believe that seduction is a way to feel confident, with sex as the ultimate goal... but personally, the better I know myself and the more I'm convinced that I like to feel unsecure about myself... Not being sexually desired is also a luxury that I (will) treat myself with delight!
And my relationship to hair is not sexual either!