Anyone ever try NAD IV treatment?

This is the place for not hair related discussions.
kensrs
Site Admin
Site Admin

Anyone ever try NAD IV treatment?

Post by kensrs » 20 Jun 2020, 04:22

I know its getting more and more popular and I am getting it done right before my surgery next week, right after and then once a month moving fwd as I've only heard good things about it. I know odds are no one has tried it but figured maybe someone would know more about it than me as it's not the cheapest thing in the world but my body is already breaking down in my late 30s and I still want to have kids so any help, I'll take, lol...

https://driphydration.com/nad-iv-treatm ... -it-helps/

That site kind of talks more about it

Just wondering if anyone has tried it or has any medical knowledge has an opinion on it.

Tizona

Re: Anyone ever try NAD IV treatment?

Post by Tizona » 20 Jun 2020, 10:46

Isn't NAD IV used for alcoholism, to detox properly? As serotonin and mood regulation goes I've been stuck on the top dose of Sertraline (Zoloft in the US) for five years and the overall effect is just numbness. You have to tread carefully with long term side effects.
בלש פגום

kensrs
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Anyone ever try NAD IV treatment?

Post by kensrs » 20 Jun 2020, 19:08

Tizona wrote:
20 Jun 2020, 10:46
Isn't NAD IV used for alcoholism, to detox properly? As serotonin and mood regulation goes I've been stuck on the top dose of Sertraline (Zoloft in the US) for five years and the overall effect is just numbness. You have to tread carefully with long term side effects.
Its one of many things it's used for, if you read the link above it goes over the benefits.
I'm not a drinker at all, I can not drink for months and if I do drink I only have 1-2 drinks, not really my thing, prefer weed, lol.