ESO characters hairstyles

This is the place for not hair related discussions.
d1a8l0

ESO characters hairstyles

Post by d1a8l0 » 03 Jun 2020, 01:03

Is this off the wall more than likely, here's some screenshots of my current Wood Elf stamina necromancer, it's a girl if I'm going to watch an ass running around on my screen it's got to be a girls not some hairy arsed dudes that's for sure.

The things we do for entertainment, it keeps me out of trouble though. I've received numerous comments in game about how "cute" she is and she's a badass when equiped and buffed up with her undead friends for company.
WE stamcro 01.jpg
WE stamcro 02.jpg
WE stamcro 03.jpg
WE stamcro 04.jpg
WE stamcro 05.jpg
WE stamcro 06.jpg

jinx

Re: ESO characters hairstyles

Post by jinx » 03 Jun 2020, 03:24

ESO = Elder Scroll Online?

d1a8l0

Post by d1a8l0 » 03 Jun 2020, 05:10

jinx wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 03:24
ESO = Elder Scroll Online?
Yes I should really have said that. I forget not everyones a gamer nerd like me.

jinx

Post by jinx » 03 Jun 2020, 07:11

I venture to say that with the amount of games and platform available these days keeping tracks of every games' abbreviated names is not an easy tracks. Being an old Morrowind fan I say she really is a cool character and I especially like the fact that she's a wood elf necromancer, that's very unexpected from what I thought of as a cheerful happy go lucky bow and knife wielding race. ^_^

Nig

Post by Nig » 03 Jun 2020, 07:45

ESO ! :D
I run a High Elf Necro witch bitch myself - same reason - I'd rather watch a pert lady arse wobble around on screen than an hairy viking Nord ! :D

d1a8l0

Post by d1a8l0 » 03 Jun 2020, 12:40

Nig wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 07:45
ESO ! :D
I run a High Elf Necro witch bitch myself - same reason - I'd rather watch a pert lady arse wobble around on screen than an hairy viking Nord ! :D
I'm loving the new vampire skills, like Werewolf now you don't become one just for the passives anymore and some of your activities are criminal acts like necromancers raising the dead are. I've lost count of how many times have I been on the run for accidentally pressing a button on my 12 button mouse with my thumb while moving it and blastbones apppears in front of a guard! It's costing a fortune to clear my bounties.

If you're on the EU server we could've crossed paths somewhere. If you see a character with either hairstyle it's a high chance it's me. BTW due to lockdown I've levelled 3 up to champion level and am working on a Breton magicka necromancer vampire who's a member of the dark brotherhood, so about 4 skills can be used in towns and cities - as it should be.

Dragonknight and Nightblade just don't do it for me I mainly run Warden - mag and stam - or Necromancer - again mag and stam - with different races for variety and in each faction, I have some fully done Sorcerers as they were my go to before the newer classes.

klaatu48

Post by klaatu48 » 03 Jun 2020, 14:24

Damn, she looks great! I haven't played ESO, but I do still play Skyrim on the PS4 and, even with mods, the game is seriously lacking in the hair options. I always wished Bioware and Bethesda could get together, with Bioware (at leats the Bioware of the past) handling the inter-character stories and character design, and Bethesda doing the world building...

That said, I wind up playing a lot of female characters myself. In games like this, I just find their stories so much more interesting -- after I do an initial "vanilla" run with a male fighter to get the lay of the land, I'll create a female character to see how the game changes.

jinx

Post by jinx » 03 Jun 2020, 16:15

You probably want the Bethesda of the past as well, klaatu48, from I what I gather on the net they're not as good as they used to be.

d1a8l0

Post by d1a8l0 » 03 Jun 2020, 23:00

jinx wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 16:15
You probably want the Bethesda of the past as well, klaatu48, from I what I gather on the net they're not as good as they used to be.
Yes, but it's mainly down to the disaster that is fallout 76 and the attempts to blag through what a live service game is, apparently a recent update made it better but its bar was so low, there's still a long way to go.

Another franchise I enjoy got the live service wrong as well, EA and Battlefield 5 - it's not a bad game, it has flaws but it's the cost to make new content while getting it to pay for itself and how they go about it that has left it a failed release. They did it right with Battlefield 3 where you bought the base game and then bought any expansions, live service always promise more than they can afford to deliver. So corners are cut to maximise profit. Really it's FIFA ultimate team thats EA's problem it made over $1bn last year due to footballs global domination and therefore unrivalled player base, so they tried to do a similar thing with BF5. But FIFA games don't require large content packed updates, just some stadiums and grass not anywhere close to the development time that BF5 maps need.

Skyrim though was and is a tour de force as was Oblivion and Morrowind but the wheels have come off since Skyrim unfortunately but the modders have given it extra life. Elder Scrolls 6 fingers crossed will be a fine addition to the series. I await with hope.

Nig

Post by Nig » 04 Jun 2020, 08:18

d1a8l0 wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 12:40

If you're on the EU server we could've crossed paths somewhere. If you see a character with either hairstyle it's a high chance it's me. BTW due to lockdown I've levelled 3 up to champion level and am working on a Breton magicka necromancer vampire who's a member of the dark brotherhood, so about 4 skills can be used in towns and cities - as it should be.

I'm on XBox EU, so Greymoor doesn't unlock until Tuesday 9th :(
I'm a Lvl 50/810 Necro / Dark brotherhood / Master Thief - I have a lot of Forged Leniency edicts..... :D

d1a8l0

Post by d1a8l0 » 04 Jun 2020, 08:45

Nig wrote:
04 Jun 2020, 08:18
d1a8l0 wrote:
03 Jun 2020, 12:40

I'm on XBox EU, so Greymoor doesn't unlock until Tuesday 9th :(
I'm a Lvl 50/810 Necro / Dark brotherhood / Master Thief - I have a lot of Forged Leniency edicts..... :D
I logged into my 2 original sorcs and found 21 Leniency Edicts just sitting there PLUS 52000 gold AND 2 100% XP scrolls AND 2 150% XP scrolls AND 5 50% XP scrolls AND some reasearch timer scrolls AND a load of crafted food at every level for stam and mag! I think I'll take the magsorc out for a spin get that Crystal frags proc going again then that lightning zap execute, Oh and overload ulti - DPS heaven.

Since the Warden came along then Necro I'd not touched either of them, my Master crafter is a Warden, one of the sorcs was close but then got left behind at Level 50 in 3 or 4 and only 5 or 6 traits researched, the Warden is Maxed in all with jewelry at 50 but only 7 traits - some are hard to get or very expensive.

Nig

Post by Nig » 05 Jun 2020, 08:08

You can transfer that stuff to your current character - deposit it in the bank with the old characters and collect it with the new one ! :D

d1a8l0

Post by d1a8l0 » 06 Jun 2020, 08:16

Nig wrote:
05 Jun 2020, 08:08
You can transfer that stuff to your current character - deposit it in the bank with the old characters and collect it with the new one ! :D

That's what I did I've got that Dark Elf banker fellow, I've already burned through the big XP scrolls, while doing a couple battlegrounds especially the once per day XP boost I jumped from 35 to 39 then next day did the same when the daily boost reset and jumped to 43. After some Dolmen farming it got to 46 now sitting at 48 just one more battleground with XP boost and some dolmens to get to 50. Thats when I really start to play, as I power level through to 50 as I've got some good Champion level gear.

Only started this Character on the day Greymoor dropped, some may say that's a long time to power level but I'm not locked down I've been at work 3 days per week - early/late for obvious reasons.

I'm not a big PvPer just some BGs and occasional trips to Imperial City then it's all the chapters and some DLC - not a big fan of Thieves guild but do like the Dark Brotherhood.

As a Vampire on PC there's a mod for blade of woe/vampire feeding where you toogle one on the other off so the distance isn't a worry it's one or the other, as feeding triggers from further away but if you get too close blade of woe triggers, if you don't see the change you feed when you want to assassinate and vice versa.

EricB256

Post by EricB256 » 06 Jun 2020, 09:02

I haven't got a clue about gaming but those are awesome hairdos for sure.