Coronavirus Thread

This is the place for not hair related discussions.
TB303

Re: Coronavirus Thread

Post by TB303 » 13 Apr 2020, 00:33

I'm in upstate NY and our state got hit hard. It was mostly downstate in NYC/ Westchester and Long Island.

Just a week ago Mini Mussolini was about to send the National Guard to STEAL PPE and ventilators from Buffalo, Syracuse and Rochester at gun point and bring them back down state. No asking, urging, pleaing. Nope it was more typical big government and big city bullying from Albany and NYC.

I am sick and tired of being shit on as an upstate NY resident. This virus has brought out some of the best and worst in people, and even lifelong Dems upstate got a shock and dose of reality as to where we stand in NY to the big Democrat machine in NY State.

As a staunch Libertarian I just sat back and smiled, thinking, welcome to the club. Big government is an intrusive, controlling monster.

JimB

Post by JimB » 13 Apr 2020, 01:30

I was just checking the Adult sections and got to wonder ......

CAN you imagine what a video made by one of those adult movie company's looks like with the C-Virus .....
A woman looks great with short hair or a shaved head .....

~svenhair

Post by ~svenhair » 13 Apr 2020, 03:00

Self deleted

TB303

Post by TB303 » 16 Apr 2020, 22:56

~svenhair wrote:
13 Apr 2020, 03:00
Self deleted
I almost did this on another board, but I'm sticking by my guns. I submitted what could be a very questioning and opinionated piece on another board and my newspaper and a newspaper a city over from me. I thought I was going to get banned from the sports board I posted on, but surprisingly enough started a pretty intense, but civil conversation, after a want to be jack boot tried to ban me for it. I am on a multi week 'hiatus' to think about what I posted.

I look at the numbers in NY (where I am) and the rest of the country and it doesn't add up. I am in no way a 'virus denier', but when you look at the NY (NYC/ LI/ Westchester) numbers and compare to MA/PA/CA/TX/IL it just doesn't add up. I'm sure that NYC was hit hard since flights to and from NYC continued as Europe was getting hit hard. I have no doubt there was a strain on the medical system downstate, and that the virus causes deaths. That all said, the numbers just don't make sense..... We are talking orders of magnitude worse. Multiple sigmas of variation....

Is it possible the numbers in NYC are inflated? Why haven't Chicago, Boston and Philadelphia had anything approaching similar numbers? All have international flights or are hubs, all are densely populated, all rely on mass transit. Take NYC numbers out and we have numbers comparable to H1N1 (Swine flu) a decade ago. Nothing was shut down for that. Government powers limiting freedoms weren't enacted. Add NY and we have a red herring and panic. It just doesn't add up.
Last edited by TB303 on 17 Apr 2020, 05:44, edited 1 time in total.

RitschRatsch

Post by RitschRatsch » 16 Apr 2020, 23:50

Last edited by RitschRatsch on 01 May 2020, 21:36, edited 1 time in total.

fastmandan88

Post by fastmandan88 » 17 Apr 2020, 02:44

TB303 wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 22:56
~svenhair wrote:
Self deleted
I almost did this on another board, but I'm sticking by my guns. I submitted what could be a very questioning and opinionated piece on another board and my newspaper and a newspaper a city over from me. I thought I was going to get banned from the sports board I posted on, but surprisingly enough started a pretty intense, but civil conversation, after a want to be jack boot tried to ban me for it.

I look at the numbers in NY (where I am) and the rest of the country and it doesn't add up. I am in no way a 'virus denier', but when you look at the NY (NYC/ LI/ Westchester) numbers and compare to MA/PA/CA/TX/IL it just doesn't add up. I'm sure that NYC was hit hard since flights to and from NYC continued as Europe was getting hit hard. I have no doubt there was a strain on the medical system downstate, and that the virus causes deaths. That all said, the numbers just don't make sense..... We are talking orders of magnitude worse. Multiple sigmas of variation....

Is it possible the numbers in NYC are inflated? Why haven't Chicago, Boston and Philadelphia had anything approaching similar numbers? All have international flights or are hubs, all are densely populated, all rely on mass transit. Take NYC numbers out and we have numbers comparable to H1N1 (Swine flu) a decade ago. Nothing was shut down for that. Government powers limiting freedoms weren't enacted. Add NY and we have a red herring and panic. It just doesn't add up.
NYC Mayor Deblasio artificially increased the death count for 4/14 by 4,000 extra! He for some reason decided to add all these heart disease related deaths as "coronavirus related". It was like heart attacks and other strokes that caused numerous deaths that had nothing to do with coronavirus whatsoever were added to the total number for that day.

Look at link below: 6,185 total deaths in the USA on April 14 and then it crashes back to the average the day after!!! On April 13 it was 1,535 and on April 15 it was 2,618.
If they are hiking up the numbers on 4/14 why not all the other days too, especially from NYC? There is no coincidence that there was a bizarre spike in death counts nationwide the same day that a lot of states like Vermont and Wyoming that have almost zero dead and zero infected are getting very angry and want to open up exactly on May 1st and not wait another month or two like the other states.

The excuse given by the CDC for NYC's inflated numbers is complete bullshit.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

And then Governor Cuomo after whining about needing 40,000 ventilators didn't even need more than 5,000 ventilators. He has like 10,000 ventilators now and he is DONATING NY's ventilators to other states, SMDH!!!

https://www.wnypapers.com/news/article/ ... -in-public

And nobody whines about the "lack of hospital beds crisis" anymore after all those Army/Navy hospitals and hospital ships were set up in those large cities and then they ended up using only around 10% of their emergency hospitals' beds. This whole shit stinks, especially the way New York whined like it was the end of the world and then a few weeks later they do a complete 180 and it turns out those hospitals are not filled up 100% at all (at most they are 60-80% filled in the worst hit spots in NYC yet they act like it is the 1970s hospitals crisis and act like people are dying in the waiting rooms and hallways). They even shut down the army hospitals in Seattle and Louisiana (Two army hospitals were supposed to be built in Louisiana but for some reason the Louisiana governor told the military that they can scratch the second army hospital)!

https://www.military.com/daily-news/202 ... tient.html

Perfectly good hospitals are shutting down even though there is supposedly a "hospital beds crisis":

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/beaumo ... an-answers

To sum things up there IS a coronavirus crisis but the truth of how bad it is is somewhere between "crisis actors and nobody died" believers and "end of the world" believers.

TB303

Post by TB303 » 17 Apr 2020, 04:53

fastmandan88 wrote:
17 Apr 2020, 02:44
TB303 wrote:
16 Apr 2020, 22:56
~svenhair wrote:
Self deleted
I almost did this on another board, but I'm sticking by my guns. I submitted what could be a very questioning and opinionated piece on another board and my newspaper and a newspaper a city over from me. I thought I was going to get banned from the sports board I posted on, but surprisingly enough started a pretty intense, but civil conversation, after a want to be jack boot tried to ban me for it.

NYC Mayor Deblasio artificially increased the death count for 4/14 by 4,000 extra! He for some reason decided to add all these heart disease related deaths as "coronavirus related". It was like heart attacks and other strokes that caused numerous deaths that had nothing to do with coronavirus whatsoever were added to the total number for that day.

Look at link below: 6,185 total deaths in the USA on April 14 and then it crashes back to the average the day after!!! On April 13 it was 1,535 and on April 15 it was 2,618.
If they are hiking up the numbers on 4/14 why not all the other days too, especially from NYC? There is no coincidence that there was a bizarre spike in death counts nationwide the same day that a lot of states like Vermont and Wyoming that have almost zero dead and zero infected are getting very angry and want to open up exactly on May 1st and not wait another month or two like the other states.

The excuse given by the CDC for NYC's inflated numbers is complete bullshit.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

And then Governor Cuomo after whining about needing 40,000 ventilators didn't even need more than 5,000 ventilators. He has like 10,000 ventilators now and he is DONATING NY's ventilators to other states, SMDH!!!

https://www.wnypapers.com/news/article/ ... -in-public

And nobody whines about the "lack of hospital beds crisis" anymore after all those Army/Navy hospitals and hospital ships were set up in those large cities and then they ended up using only around 10% of their emergency hospitals' beds. This whole shit stinks, especially the way New York whined like it was the end of the world and then a few weeks later they do a complete 180 and it turns out those hospitals are not filled up 100% at all (at most they are 60-80% filled in the worst hit spots in NYC yet they act like it is the 1970s hospitals crisis and act like people are dying in the waiting rooms and hallways). They even shut down the army hospitals in Seattle and Louisiana (Two army hospitals were supposed to be built in Louisiana but for some reason the Louisiana governor told the military that they can scratch the second army hospital)!

https://www.military.com/daily-news/202 ... tient.html

Perfectly good hospitals are shutting down even though there is supposedly a "hospital beds crisis":

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/beaumo ... an-answers

To sum things up there IS a coronavirus crisis but the truth of how bad it is is somewhere between "crisis actors and nobody died" believers and "end of the world" believers.
I agree friend, so let me tell you some more truth as a New Yorker....

Just two weeks ago Gov. Cuomo was about to roll the military upstate to steal at gun point ventilators and PPE from Syracuse, Rochester and Buffalo. I have friends, family and coworkers that would have all been affected directly, because I live in one of these cities, and have friends in all of the others. Not only have my constitutional civil liberties been infringed upon, but a govt. agency was a day or two away from stealing, at gun point, medical necessities from my community.

That is a fact, and it is not ok. That is Gov. Cuomo.

Think about that.

I work for a medical org, and live in a community that would have been directly affected. I am now, more than ever, aware of how a government, unchecked, will do what it feels is necessary in the framework of a 'threat'. My lib focused med center is now feeling the effects of not allowing 'elective surgeries'. This in NYS now includes cancer surgery. The governor of NY deems cancer surgery elective, and can wait for COVID-19. Same governor who would allow a fetus surviving abortion to die on a medical table btw.... Not a surprise, really. He is scum.

The simple fact is that the NYC threat is being overstated. Two weeks ago NYC needed 30,000 more ventilators, a week later the actual number is 5,000- 10,0000 additional. There is no way Covid-19 has affected NYC to the degree being stated. PERIOD. No other city in the region, or even nationwide has anything close to the COVID-19 cases confirmed, hospitalized or dead than NYC. NYC is magnitudes worse.

I do believe NYC was hit badly...but

The numbers in NYC are paralyzing the rest of the country, and can not be true.

Statistically it can't happen to this magnitude in one place, without happening elsewhere. Philadelphia, Boston and even Chicago should be much higher than what they are. All are within less than 1k Coronavirus dead. Yet NYC is 11k??? Really? And this is crippling the rest of the USA? Even upstate NY is on par with the rest of the country...

This is a perfect false flag during an election cycle. 'Sleepy Joe' will be found to be 'unfit', and Cuomo the 'hero' will be foisted as an alternative by the Dems.

NY = Cuomo, Schumer, and Cortez. Same group that celebrated not having Amazon in NYC....

Do you trust the numbers out of NYC????
Last edited by TB303 on 17 Apr 2020, 06:11, edited 4 times in total.

TB303

Post by TB303 » 17 Apr 2020, 05:10

Two days ago Cornonavirus deaths in NY were supposed to be 750, and yesterday 600+.

No other state in the country has suffered such losses during the entire pandemic, except NJ.

You are being duped by the NY Democrat machine. Demand results in NY. They are being overstated.

TB303

Post by TB303 » 17 Apr 2020, 05:37

TB303 wrote:
17 Apr 2020, 05:10
Two days ago Cornonavirus deaths in NY were supposed to be 750, and yesterday 600+.

No other state in the country has suffered such losses during the entire pandemic, except NJ.

You are being duped by the NY Democrat machine. Demand results in NY. They are being overstated.
Look at the numbers yourself:

https://www.kff.org/health-costs/issue- ... ronavirus/

RitschRatsch

Post by RitschRatsch » 17 Apr 2020, 21:46

Last edited by RitschRatsch on 01 May 2020, 21:35, edited 1 time in total.

scissortooth

Post by scissortooth » 18 Apr 2020, 11:09

Welp, that's what happens when you try doing heavy handed propaganda in a still somewhat democratic country. You get half of people who believe you and half who don't but you can't lock them up, so you get a mess and major internal divide.

Now, in, say, China, when you do heavy handed propaganda half of the people believe you, 3/4 of the remaining half don't but keep their mouth shut so as not to get locked up like the 1/4 of the remaining half who didn't keep their mouth shut. And thus you have stability. At least as long as those who believe you have their basic needs met and those who keep their mouth shut have something to lose.

Also, this is why China is gonna pwn US of A in the end. A major bit of the civilised world used to side with the US because that used to mean siding with the "good guys" (even if it was an illusion to a great extent), especially since the bad guys couldn't keep their shit together (USSR). Now we have bad guys keeping their shit together (China) while the USA is now a bunch of blokes who try to act like the good guys but do dumb or smelly shit every now and then without even trying to make it look better and they definitely don't keep their shit together as well as they used to.

Or at least that's how it looks from a Central European backwater mowed down by angry Krauts or angry Ruskies once in a while ;).

~svenhair

Post by ~svenhair » 18 Apr 2020, 12:45

Once the world turns on China, and it’s starting to happen, the leadership can’t help but display their murderous dictatorial ways to the whole world. Tyranny inexorably leads to destruction.

TB303

Post by TB303 » 18 Apr 2020, 23:37

RitschRatsch wrote:
17 Apr 2020, 21:46
Laughter may be the best medicine, but this thread is keeping in me stitches! Holy Mother Goddess, where's old brother Bill O'Ockham with his razor when ya need him?
Let me call out my perspective clearly then.

We will begin with this from the NY Times article from April 5th....
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/05/us/c ... count.html
or from 4/14
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/14/us/c ... today.html

The argument by the NYT editor is that COVID-19 deaths are under reported because states and municipalities are disparate in reporting COVID-19 deaths because many are only reporting deaths due to coronavirus if the deceased tested positive for COVID-19. No kidding, as if actually testing positive for a disease meant something in its mortality calculations. It doesn’t matter to the never ending media hype machine of the 'new plague' to cause fear and isolation. It's the only way that these draconian government measures are palatable to the American people

From the 4/14 NYT story:
"New York City revised its coronavirus toll, adding 3,700 people who were not tested for Coronavirus."

To put that into perspective more than 1/4 of all NYC reported deaths due to COVID-19 were never even tested for COVID-19.

Johns Hopkins reports 13,202 deaths in NYC due to COVID-19 as of today.
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
28% of NYC reported 'Coronavirus deaths' WERE NOT EVEN TESTED FOR COVID-19'.

The New York Times wants inflated COVID-19 death numbers, why?

Let's look at COVID-19 deaths reported among major US cities:
NYC: 13,202
Philadelphia: 298
Boston: 188
Washington DC: 91
Detroit (Wayne County): 1044
Chicago (Cook County): 760
New Orleans: 324
Dallas: 55
Houston (Harris County): 67
Phoenix (Maricopa County): 70
LA: 501
San Fran: 20
Seattle (King County): 331

You could add up all of these huge city totals for the entire outbreak and barely touch the 3700 added to the NYC counted without testing a week ago. The NYC total vs other major cities/ airline hubs/ etc make no sense. Apparently COVID-19 hates NYC and no other city.

Within New York State:
NYC: 13202
Buffalo (Erie County): 115
Rochester (Monroe County): 62
Syracuse (Onondaga County): 17
Utica (Oneida County): 6
Albany (Albany): 20

I understand that NYC was hit hard, and early. Flights from Europe certainly were a factor. Looking at the numbers for LA/ SF/ Seattle It certainly seems that banning/restricting flights from Asia to the West Coast helped contain the virus, right? I recall a lot of people calling that move xenophobic and racist.

NY is reporting 500-800 deaths daily, more than most cities have reported during the entire pandemic, and more than whole states have reported.

Do not be duped by NYC/NYS politicians. Old Tammany Hall is back at it again. This is the same state that celebrated blocking Amazon HQ2 from NYC, has a broken parole system, a broken Medicare/ Medicaid system, and allows illegal aliens to obtain legitimate IDs. It is the same state that taxes its own citizens into oblivion to support government handouts it can’t afford, but wants the rest of the country to foot the bill through federal tax credits and deductions (SALT). Then it cries poverty while the middle and professional class leave in droves, and then blames the weather and Federal Government for not continuing the charade, instead of looking at its tax structure.

Without the bloated NY numbers, this is another pest virus to the USA. One that does exist. One that does pose a threat. It is supposedly more contagious than some other viruses we have encountered, if infected it may be more deadly. But it is a disservice to inflate those mortality numbers, and NY is doing it. I say this all as a New Yorker.

This is the single largest infringement on personal rights I have ever experienced in my lifetime, and it is clearly the biggest false flag I've ever seen. The confirmed cases of COVID-19 are still magnitudes lower than for the H1N1 Swine Flu during Obama's administration. The CDC estimates that 60 MILLION people caught H1N1 (swine flu). That is 1 in 5. As of today COVID has infected 718,185 in the USA. This is magnitudes less. Infections from Swine flu (H1N1) were almost 20% of the population, COVID-19 0.21%.

Without NYC inflated numbers, the deaths due to Swine Flu (H1N1) and COVID are now about even. Nothing was shut down for H1N1. Rights were not infringed upon for H1N1. The only way all of these government imposed restrictions are acceptable to Americans is in the face of imminent threat, and NY is the only place providing the media numbers to support one. Why?

The NY numbers are inflated for a reason. Think.

Joe Biden is a weak candidate, but had enough juice to knock Bernie Sanders out of the race. I think it is clear to Dems, Independents and Republicans alike that Joe Biden is not fit for office. As an independent I feel bad for Joe Biden, and the situation he is being put into. It borders on elder abuse. So who is the 'hero' that can rise up and win in a convention? It is clear the Dems think Andrew Cuomo is that person.

While NY keeps pumping out gloom and doom, almost all of the rest of the country has noticed a small but manageable issue. Meanwhile Constitutional liberties are being infringed upon, small businesses and livelihoods are being destroyed and people will begin losing their homes all across the county. I was 1-2 days away from having a military invasion in my upstate NY community to steal medical equipment. For what? A better candidate for the Dems?

It is sickening to think that the entire USA is being brought to a standstill for falsified numbers from NYC. As a Libertarian, it is more sickening at how many people will give up their freedoms, incomes, businesses and homes for faked numbers from one city under the ruse of government protection. And for what?

I would bet my house, car, retirement and lifetime savings that Cuomo will somehow be foisted as the Dem candidate in November. He is a dangerous, deceitful, sociopathic demagogue.

These are the tactics that he and his supporters will use for power.

Think about that. If I am wrong, feel free to chastise me, but this is a textbook false flag power grab, and the entire country is paying for it, which is business as usual for New York.
Last edited by TB303 on 19 Apr 2020, 01:19, edited 3 times in total.

klaatu48

Post by klaatu48 » 19 Apr 2020, 01:10

Short of Biden dying, I would totally take you up on that bet if I was willing to get real-life personal.

Believe what you want to believe, but I believe the history of the 1918 victory parade in Philadelphia. I'm staying home.

RitschRatsch

Post by RitschRatsch » 19 Apr 2020, 01:52

Last edited by RitschRatsch on 01 May 2020, 21:33, edited 1 time in total.

~svenhair

Post by ~svenhair » 19 Apr 2020, 03:27

Xi didn’t want China to suffer alone, so he did the unthinkable. Prove me wrong

TB303

Post by TB303 » 19 Apr 2020, 07:48

RitschRatsch wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 01:52
But is it ethical to take advantage of the mentally ill?

On the plus side, sales of bulletin boards, push pins and red string have never been more robust.
Hard to see what your position is. Sometimes I think you are playing Devils Advocate, others not so much. Well played.

My 'Beautiful Mind' board is not quite so elaborate to require red string. What a scene that was. I know all too well how Andrew Cuomo and the NY Dems work in real life. I moved away from NY in 2000, and moved back in 2010 for grad school. I stuck close by in NY afterward in part, to keep an eye on some elderly family members being abused in silence, all while under the guise of 'the state.' I guess my red string was alive and well when I found out my uncle had not been bathed or fed by 'the state of NY' for a week.

I'd like to add that When I moved back to NY I was issued a tax penalty for moving back to NY that I successfully fought against. Apparently I should have known that I was going to move back to NY from MA in January, when I moved back in August. Apparently I was witholding tax revenue from NY the whole time, even though I earned my income in MA, through work in MA, and lived in MA. Many others I know have since paid similar 'tax penalties' without fighting it. All of them were BS. What a Cuomo paradise!

I also get the Occam's razor reference you made in an earlier post. I have a Liberal Arts BA too, from NY. Two of them in fact. Takes one to know one, right? In essence I believe that means discounting any theory that holds "Entities should not be multiplied without necessity." Yes? It's often used by people and positions without any facts to fight against an actual fact based argument.

I would like to hold New York to the same principle, without holding onto fake Coronavirus deaths to scare the rest of the country: where would the media outrage be based from? There would be none, and this all becomes a moot point. Another virus we as the USA deal with, like H1N1.

"New York City revised its coronavirus toll, adding 3,700 people who were not tested for Coronavirus." Show me any data or fact that doesn't try to inflate the number of those dead by Coronavirus in NYC. Here is the NY Times, a yellow rag of journalism admitting to inflation of numbers, why?

If Andrew Cuomo is not the Democrat Party Candidate in November, then you are right. What a goof I am.

Meanwhile real civil liberties, real jobs and real incomes are being impacted across the entire USA because of inflated NYC reported numbers. Yes there was an outbreak in NYC, no it was never as bad as stated. Meanwhile real business closures, real home losses and real suicides will follow across the entire country. All in the name of the game, right RitschRatsch?

Nice to live in a world of philosophy, when reality is much more ugly.
Last edited by TB303 on 19 Apr 2020, 09:47, edited 1 time in total.

kensrs
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kensrs » 19 Apr 2020, 09:40

^Rather have Andrew Cuomo than Biden but that doesn't take much, lol

TB303

Post by TB303 » 19 Apr 2020, 10:03

kensrs wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 09:40
^Rather have Andrew Cuomo than Biden but that doesn't take much, lol
This is exactly why my 'conspiracy theory' holds weight.

No you wouldn't. Cuomo is a sociopathic liar. Biden and Cuomo are both losers.
On the west coast Cuomo may seem like a 'hero' over here on the East Coast.
This man is a dangerous, self deluded megalomaniac.

I want the Dems to give me a platform and candidate to believe in. Total failure the past three years.

Trump may have his many faults, but if it's Cuomo vs Trump I will vote Trump, and eschew my third party leanings.
The vote will be very polarized.

People love to call me a Trumpster, but I voted Jill Stein, a woman and an environmentalist in the last election.

scissortooth

Post by scissortooth » 19 Apr 2020, 12:31

~svenhair wrote:
18 Apr 2020, 12:45
Once the world turns on China, and it’s starting to happen, the leadership can’t help but display their murderous dictatorial ways to the whole world. Tyranny inexorably leads to destruction.
China is not North Korea. And I'm afraid you will have an opportunity to learn the difference soon.

Plus, how do you think US stories of murderous China look after Trump tried cosying up with openly murderous dictatorship that North Korea is? This is basically what I mean when I say that the so-called "free world" doesn't look up to the USA anymore. After fake WMDs and all the other Middle Eastern fuckups, plus the whole election meddling thing courtesy of Russia, you guys really have a bad image. Trump only made it worse, suddenly telling everyone that hey, US of A is stepping back, you're on your own now. And that whole thing with Kim Jong Un? That went south bad. Shit, and now after stories of people going bankrupt with health care bills and states bypassing the federal govt in order to order stuff? Trust me, there is a growing feeling that US of A is 1) internally divided 2) unable to handle outside meddling 3) unsafe (thank NRA for that) 4) running dumb foreign policy 5) failing as a peacekeeper. And I guess that list is not not exhaustive. All in all, USA is losing respect, day after day. China, on the other hand, gains it. People may consider it an authoritarian ant colony, but trust me, everyone was impressed when they built that hospital in a few days and other shit like that. And also the general vibe starts being more and more that Chinese think decades ahead, and with their country and nation in mind, while US politicians (and basically most European ones too) think only of how to survive until next elections so that they give their friends and supporters some help in getting rich and powerful.

If you ask me, China has already won, because democracy just doesn't work in the current information overflow with truth easily buried under any lie one can imagine. And while the West is preoccupied with making the illusion of it stand, China just got rid of it altogether, while exploiting it elsewhere for its own benefit.

Us here in Europe could perhaps have a chance at having a say as to where all of this is going to, but definitely not as a loose collection of nation states. Shit, seeing how situation looks now we will be lucky if we get to keep peace and free transit of people and goods on the continent.