Foot fetish discussion with real life friends

This is the place for not hair related discussions.
bangs-cutter

Foot fetish discussion with real life friends

Post by bangs-cutter » 17 Dec 2019, 16:11

Just happened today. I was hanging out with (real life) friends. Somehow, a female friend brought up the topic of foot fetish. None of my real life friends know about my secret (hair fetish). So I just listened while the rest talked about that foot fetish story.

She said that her friend was approached by a stranger online. And the guy asked her to send him photos of her feet, and he's willing to pay for it.
Somehow, she wasn't too weirded out by it, or that she saw opportunity to make money. The guy only requested photos of her feet, so in that sense it's harmless since her face and identity is not compromised. In the end, they negotiated a fee of a whooping AUD$2000! That is about USD$1300 / 1200 Euros. The guy actually paid up, and she sent him photos of her feet. Not even video. Just still photos.

I'm not a foot fetishist, and to me, I find it amazing that a rich man with foot fetish is willing to fork out that much money for photos of feet. With that kind of money, a producer here would have been able to sponsor a A-grade 10/10 model to shave her head bald on video! To me, it seems overpriced to spend that kind of money on just photos. But then, that is his fetish, and he got something very person from someone he stalks and idolises. That makes it intrinsically more valuable (in his eyes), so he's willing to pay big money for it.

Listening to the story of the foot fetishist being told by a real life friends, reminded me of how fetishes are perceived by normal people. Makes me think about how our hair fetishism is perceived by non-fetishists. Foot fetish is much more well-known, and somewhat making its way becoming vanilla. It isn't even in the minds of most people that hair and haircutting can be a source of fetish. The entertainment industry plays a huge role in making foot fetish, lingerie fetish, and bondage mainstream.

If my friends ever found out about my hair fetishism, how would they react?

Some of us here have done similarly. Where we contacted someone online, and made arrangements to buy their hair, or cut their hair in person for money.
It's not "just" a bang cut! I'm a sucker for bang chops!

klaatu48

Re: Foot fetish discussion with real life friends

Post by klaatu48 » 17 Dec 2019, 17:27

Yeah, fetish relativity is a weird thing. When I got busted by my parents in my teen years, I basically had to make a "Some people are into boobs; I'm into hair" argument.

That said, I think foot fetish people are more outgoing in some ways. I've posted drawings of buzzed/undercut women and short-haired variants of well-known characters and never once was asked to draw someone with short hair. But one drawing of a character who happened to have bare feet, and suddenly I was being asked to draw all sorts of barefooted women. Maybe that plays into your idea that a foot fetish is seen as more vanilla these days -- hell, Quinton Tarantino is practically known for his shots of women's feet in his movies, but no one seems to find it ostracizingly weird.

Tizona

Post by Tizona » 17 Dec 2019, 17:56

The foot fetishists do tend to be a little more brazen, don't they? They're never off eBay, bidding for well worn ankle boots.

Not quite as nuts as those bidding for soiled underwear though. That's a higher dimension of kink altogether. :(
בלש פגום

artibus
Supporter
Supporter

Post by artibus » 19 Dec 2019, 02:02

A fetish (IMO) can be pretty cool...like a little extra "love drug", aside from the "normal sex" that is great in itself. The important thing is to control it and not let it control you....;) and make sure it is completely (duhhh!) consensual.

My brother is a foot fetisher....I know from finding "evidence" over the years. I'd never ever bust him out, but I will mess with him from time to time (he's my brother lol) with comments that I know will make him squirm.....such as a (made up ) story of some girl getting her toes sucked at the bar... :)

Hair2U

Post by Hair2U » 19 Dec 2019, 05:19

True story.

About 3 years ago, I had this conversation with one of my super long hair Rapunzel models in my production. She's clearly aware of the fetish nature of the modelling work, but she is open-minded about it, hence her willingness to model.

Interesting thing is that she said that her boyfriend is NOT into her long hair. But instead, he's into foot fetish, and he enjoys sucking her toes and smacking her bum. He's indifferent / apathetic about her super long hair, since that's not his fetish. He actually finds it mildly annoying that the long hair gets in the way when they cuddle and have sex.

I was thinking to myself.

A Rapunzel where the feature that makes her stand out from the crowd, is her super long hair, and it's "wasted" on a boyfriend with no appreciation for it, but instead is into feet and bum.

On top of that, she told me that she often catches him looking at photos of other women's feet on Instagram. So yeah, the Rapunzel woman is doubly not appreciated, at least in physical attributes. :roll:

The world just isn't "fair". In an ideal world, a long hair lover is matched with a Rapunzel, so that it's not "wasted" on someone who does not care about the hair.

Oh well, it is what it is. Rapunzels and hair fetishists are very rare in the world, so this "unfairness" is expected. It would be like hitting jackpot for a hair fetishist to be matched with someone who has super long hair or enjoys having her head shaved or cut short (depending on what type of hair fetishism it is).
Website for announcements and available models:
https://hair2u.net/

Sellfy site to purchase products:
https://sellfy.com/Hair2U

~svenhair

Post by ~svenhair » 19 Dec 2019, 10:58

A Rapunzels hair would be totally wasted on me, as I would like her ponytail alright... but in my bureau drawer and her wearing a crop! Talk about a waste?

Elina

Post by Elina » 19 Dec 2019, 16:16

I just started tentatively dating a woman with a ton of long thick hair! :shock: We’ll see where it goes. I have not had the conversation with her yet but she did get turned on when I showed her photos of me with uber buzzed hair, so that’s something. 8)

klaatu48

Post by klaatu48 » 19 Dec 2019, 16:41

As if your posts weren't already worth anticipating, Elina...

To quote Leonardo in Django Unchained, "You had my curiosity...now you have my attention."

How long is her hair? Can never have too many details.

Elina

Post by Elina » 19 Dec 2019, 16:52

klaatu48 wrote:
19 Dec 2019, 16:41
As if your posts weren't already worth anticipating, Elina...

To quote Leonardo in Django Unchained, "You had my curiosity...now you have my attention."

How long is her hair? Can never have too many details.
Haha! Well she has wavy hair to the small of her back. Each individual hair is fine/medium texture and she has a ton of it, soft and thick rather than corse. Her ethnicity is I guess British & some Greek. Her current cut is pretty much all one length with some subtle face framing layers that have grown out way past her shoulders to make a soft V shape at the back. Kind of a warm dark brown color.