Brad Mondo

This is the place for not hair related discussions.
bangs-cutter

Brad Mondo

Post by bangs-cutter » 22 Jul 2019, 17:03

So I accidentally left my PC browser playing YouTube videos all day at home, while I was out at work. I only found out when I got back home.

To my horror, somehow YouTube cycled through playing Brad Mondo's reaction videos the whole day. Now it's going to seriously screw up my YouTube's suggested videos, and the algorithm would think that I am a fan of Brad Mondo even though I don't subscribe to him.

For those who don't know, Brad Mondo is this larger than life metrosexual YouTube celebrity. He is a professional hairdresser and he does reaction videos to failed amateur haircut and hair dye attempts. I can't stand his persona and human Ken doll appearance.

On a related note, since he is a YouTube celebrity, there are attention-seeking teenagers who purposely do crazy things to their hair in hopes that Brad Mondo would notice their videos and do react to them screwing up their hair. In this narcissistic online world, one way to gain followers to your channel, is to have a YouTube celebrity mention you and link to your channel in their videos.
It's not "just" a bang cut! I'm a sucker for bang chops!

headboy

Re: Brad Mondo

Post by headboy » 22 Aug 2019, 05:32

My daughter used my laptop to watch One Direction videos on YouTube for a few hours one day. It did some serious damage to the suggested video algorithm. It was amusing and terrible at the same time.