I'm being blackmailed

This is the place for not hair related discussions.
bald_chick_cutie
Supporter
Supporter

I'm being blackmailed

Post by bald_chick_cutie » 28 May 2019, 02:06

In my opinion, this is beyond creepy.

Awhile back, I asked if anyone would like to volunteer their time to help me with my blog. One guy kept sending me emails, so I figured that if he wanted to do it so badly, okay, I'll try him out.

Big mistake on my part, and because of this experience I'm not going to ask folks to help me with things ever again.

Because he didn't follow directions well, I told him thank you, but I will find someone else. He got very upset with me and demanded that I let him take care of the blog or else we would tell everyone how "rude and cruel" I was.

After sending me some creepy emails, I told him to never contact me again. He's emailed me twice since then (I'm not bothering to open any more emails after this one below). Here it is:

"You are from Europe and i guess you have yet more adjusting to American Culture. Again i will tell you, send me the daily links and you will have the ten links your seeking, i have them all ready and saved in draft, however if you think i am just sending them off to you without me getting something, your very sadly mistaken.

Want to do whats best for you and your followers ?, send me the links daily and you will get ONE daily email with 15 links. Sounds like a good deal to me, and it should to you,

Would hate to inform ALL the people i know how rude and crude you truly are.

I await your reply,"

It doesn't matter his name or email address as he can probably change it. I am storing all emails in case I have to report it to the police.

Regarding some of his emails, and other people messaging me in the past, I will never understand why people will write demanding that I respond to them immediately. I get hundreds of messages daily. I do have a full-time job, a family, and have life responsibilities that come first. I mostly get to check my emails when I'm bathroom (sorry for TIA) and it's only a few minutes a day. It's impossible for me to respond, and I'd rather be creating new content instead of responding to emails/messages that never stop. I've even had one person who claimed that they would commit suicide If I didn't respond (I reported it to Facebook immediately, as I don't find suicide a joke). This, and other similar messages is why I don't respond to Facebook/FetLife/etc messages anymore.

So if this guy wants to blast me for being a "rude and cruel," fine. I hope that he posts every single email, including all the ones that he sent me.

kensrs
Site Admin

Re: I'm being blackmailed

Post by kensrs » 28 May 2019, 04:27

bald_chick_cutie wrote:
28 May 2019, 02:06

Awhile back, I asked if anyone would like to volunteer their time to help me with my blog. One guy kept sending me emails, so I figured that if he wanted to do it so badly, okay, I'll try him out.

Big mistake on my part, and because of this experience I'm not going to ask folks to help me with things ever again.

Because he didn't follow directions well, I told him thank you, but I will find someone else. He got very upset with me and demanded that I let him take care of the blog or else we would tell everyone how "rude and cruel" I was.

After sending me some creepy emails, I told him to never contact me again. He's emailed me twice since then (I'm not bothering to open any more emails after this one below). Here it is:

"You are from Europe and i guess you have yet more adjusting to American Culture. Again i will tell you, send me the daily links and you will have the ten links your seeking, i have them all ready and saved in draft, however if you think i am just sending them off to you without me getting something, your very sadly mistaken.

Want to do whats best for you and your followers ?, send me the links daily and you will get ONE daily email with 15 links. Sounds like a good deal to me, and it should to you,

Would hate to inform ALL the people i know how rude and crude you truly are.

I await your reply,"

It doesn't matter his name or email address as he can probably change it. I am storing all emails in case I have to report it to the police.

Regarding some of his emails, and other people messaging me in the past, I will never understand why people will write demanding that I respond to them immediately. I get hundreds of messages daily. I do have a full-time job, a family, and have life responsibilities that come first. I mostly get to check my emails when I'm bathroom (sorry for TIA) and it's only a few minutes a day. It's impossible for me to respond, and I'd rather be creating new content instead of responding to emails/messages that never stop. I've even had one person who claimed that they would commit suicide If I didn't respond (I reported it to Facebook immediately, as I don't find suicide a joke). This, and other similar messages is why I don't respond to Facebook/FetLife/etc messages anymore.

So if this guy wants to blast me for being a "rude and cruel," fine. I hope that he posts every single email, including all the ones that he sent me.
Thats f'd up, I get the same thing on IG and i don't get it. Sometimes people will keep asking for models names and i am like, i am not going to tell you and they get upset and try to start fights. I don't get it, it's like they think they should be given whatever they ask for to satisfy their fetish. It's like if you are being this rude with me, why the fuck would I give you a models personal details? Some people sadly have no concept of reality.

Good job keeping the emails and odds are he will just go away. Least I hope so.

Tizona

Post by Tizona » 28 May 2019, 10:29

bald_chick_cutie wrote:
He got very upset with me and demanded that I let him take care of the blog or else he would tell everyone how "rude and cruel" I was.
'Rude and Cruel' - I would definitely buy that video. :wink:

Guy's out of his depth. If he pulls any more shit just throw him to the wolves. Let them tear him apart.

viper74

Post by viper74 » 28 May 2019, 11:04

No worries,if he posted before you I wouldn't believe him anyway! Stay safe and good luck!

haircutcut

Post by haircutcut » 29 May 2019, 09:17

bald_chick_cutie wrote:
I feel this whole community is full of them. Tons of fake accounts in every social media platform. Many posts having subject title being racist as fuck.

your post will help every member,new and old better be very cautious.

fastmandan88

Post by fastmandan88 » 29 May 2019, 19:36

haircutcut wrote:
29 May 2019, 09:17
bald_chick_cutie wrote:
I feel this whole community is full of them. Tons of fake accounts in every social media platform. Many posts having subject title being racist as fuck.

your post will help every member,new and old better be very cautious.
Which posts on hvids have racist titles?

haircutcut

Post by haircutcut » 30 May 2019, 07:40

fastmandan88 wrote:
29 May 2019, 19:36
Which posts on hvids have racist titles?
Don't you enjoy a lot?