Big problem :(

This is the place for not hair related discussions.
Girl_hair_cutting

Big problem :(

Post by Girl_hair_cutting » 12 Mar 2007, 02:51

Hello members !
My problem photo, the grey :cry:
You have a solution ? :cry:

Daniel Spieler

Post by Daniel Spieler » 15 Mar 2007, 12:45

if you saved this foto from the internet there was a fault while downloading, the pic is not completely downloaded to your harddisk and therefore the missing part is grey.

if you took this pic with your digital cam and saved it to a memory stick there might is a problem with your memory stick, i would change it.

redone

Post by redone » 15 Mar 2007, 13:52

i couldn't think of something different. i know alot of this grey photo's are also in temp inet files:s

SCORPION

Post by SCORPION » 24 Mar 2007, 19:47

Your files are corrupted. You better have another copy of them because they are unrecoverable.

shamrocklock

Post by shamrocklock » 25 Mar 2007, 02:12

If you are saving it form the Internet, then re-save it under a different name and it should be good

If you are sourcing it from elsewhere (camera, another pc etc.) then either then transfere was interrrupted which means you need to re-save or the source image in corrupt meaning the picture needs re-taking

w00t

Post by w00t » 26 Mar 2007, 17:56

shamrocklock wrote:If you are saving it form the Internet, then re-save it under a different name and it should be good

If you are sourcing it from elsewhere (camera, another pc etc.) then either then transfere was interrrupted which means you need to re-save or the source image in corrupt meaning the picture needs re-taking

Just watch the status bar and make sure it says done in the lower left corner before you save it. That happens when you save a pic and it hasn't completely downloaded all the way. It wont happen with IE because IE will not let you clich rhw save oftion until it is loaded. Firefox will allow saving at any point and that is the result.