It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

This is the place for not hair related discussions.
kensrs
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by kensrs » 24 Mar 2020, 02:12

We might have football and other sports but I dont see fans going to any games anytime soon, not until there is a cure but still fun to follow the offseason. My team MN is losing a lot of talent, and the Raiders who are my other team arent doing all that much

artibus
Supporter
Supporter

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by artibus » 14 Jan 2021, 04:55

As a UGA Dawgs fan this is somewhat painful to say, but it is what it is.

The Title for Greatest College Football Team of All Time was given to the 2019 LSU Tigers. They beat the crap out of everyone they faced, except Alabama. Bama QB Tua Tagovailoa dropped the ball at the LSU goal line, without being touched, and LSU recovered the fumble. Final score LSU 46-41.
That was the only game where LSU was even remotely challenged, including the ass whippin' they put on my Dawgs in the SEC Title Game.

LSU lost the Title of GOAT in their first Title defense this season. Alabama went undefeated, with no "cupcakes" on the schedule, and smoked through the CFP like a late freight. OSU lost Trey Sermon, but they could have had him, along with Archie Griffin and Eddie George, and they still lose that game.

This 2020 Alabama team is the GOAT for college football. 1971 and 1995 Nebraska and 2019 LSU, thanks for the memories.
Congrats Tide fans. Hope we see ya in December again in the SEC Title game, you shitbirds ;)