It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

This is the place for not hair related discussions.
artibus
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1245
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 02:12
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by artibus » 05 Dec 2019, 02:31

kensrs wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 02:21
artibus wrote:
05 Dec 2019, 02:17
Who will be in the College Football Playoff this year?
As a UGA Dawg fan, I'm hoping we get by LSU this Saturday and get in. Gonna be tough.

Three teams are already in: LSU, Ohio State, and Clemson....makes no difference if they win or lose this Saturday, they are in, IMO.
If Clemson and LSU loses and Utah wins, I could see
Ohio State
Georgia
LSU
Utah

But my guess will be LSU, Ohio State, Clemson and Utah
Or Oklahoma. If we beat LSU, I'll be considering buying some
TA77 videos and sharing them :)

artibus
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1245
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 02:12
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by artibus » 05 Jan 2020, 18:34

Well, I know at least two guys were disappointed yesterday with the Bills and Patriots losing. klaatu48 and Chas45 respectively. Hang in there guys!
As a Falcons fan, my disappointment started with the first game of the year....lol.
Congratulations to both teams for great seasons. Hope to see Tom Brady return again next year...we'll see .
Good luck to kensrs Vikings today!

kensrs
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6254
Joined: 21 Jul 2007, 05:35
Has thanked: 499 times
Been thanked: 639 times

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by kensrs » 05 Jan 2020, 18:49

artibus wrote:
05 Jan 2020, 18:34
Well, I know at least two guys were disappointed yesterday with the Bills and Patriots losing. klaatu48 and Chas45 respectively. Hang in there guys!
As a Falcons fan, my disappointment started with the first game of the year....lol.
Congratulations to both teams for great seasons. Hope to see Tom Brady return again next year...we'll see .
Good luck to kensrs Vikings today!
not happening but I can dream for another minneapolis miracle in NO (by that I mean us win by some freak accident)

artibus
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1245
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 02:12
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by artibus » 05 Jan 2020, 19:02

kensrs wrote:
05 Jan 2020, 18:49
artibus wrote:
05 Jan 2020, 18:34
Well, I know at least two guys were disappointed yesterday with the Bills and Patriots losing. klaatu48 and Chas45 respectively. Hang in there guys!
As a Falcons fan, my disappointment started with the first game of the year....lol.
Congratulations to both teams for great seasons. Hope to see Tom Brady return again next year...we'll see .
Good luck to kensrs Vikings today!
not happening but I can dream for another minneapolis miracle in NO (by that I mean us win by some freak accident)
The first one was outstanding. The Aints were sure they'd won that game ....right up until that last little pass play. :shock:
OMG, if it happens again, after the "no call" last year............ :)

kensrs
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6254
Joined: 21 Jul 2007, 05:35
Has thanked: 499 times
Been thanked: 639 times

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by kensrs » 05 Jan 2020, 22:34

artibus wrote:
05 Jan 2020, 19:02
kensrs wrote:
05 Jan 2020, 18:49
artibus wrote:
05 Jan 2020, 18:34
Well, I know at least two guys were disappointed yesterday with the Bills and Patriots losing. klaatu48 and Chas45 respectively. Hang in there guys!
As a Falcons fan, my disappointment started with the first game of the year....lol.
Congratulations to both teams for great seasons. Hope to see Tom Brady return again next year...we'll see .
Good luck to kensrs Vikings today!
not happening but I can dream for another minneapolis miracle in NO (by that I mean us win by some freak accident)
The first one was outstanding. The Aints were sure they'd won that game ....right up until that last little pass play. :shock:
OMG, if it happens again, after the "no call" last year............ :)
miracles happen, wtf, where has that team been all year, lol

artibus
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1245
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 02:12
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by artibus » 05 Jan 2020, 22:45

kensrs wrote:
05 Jan 2020, 22:34
artibus wrote:
05 Jan 2020, 19:02
kensrs wrote:
05 Jan 2020, 18:49

not happening but I can dream for another minneapolis miracle in NO (by that I mean us win by some freak accident)
The first one was outstanding. The Aints were sure they'd won that game ....right up until that last little pass play. :shock:
OMG, if it happens again, after the "no call" last year............ :)
miracles happen, wtf, where has that team been all year, lol
In the words of legendary Yankees announcer and host of This Week in Baseball, Mel Allen........"How about that??!!" :D

As you so often say when you provide us with a free video................"enjoy". You deserve it.

kensrs
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6254
Joined: 21 Jul 2007, 05:35
Has thanked: 499 times
Been thanked: 639 times

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by kensrs » 06 Jan 2020, 07:02

^Well as MN fans I know the heart break is eventually going to come but glad to see them get a W.
Next week is a tough matchup in SF but I like our chances of beating them more than of us beating NO
Funny thing is this week the team I wanted to play the least out of NO, SEA, PHI was obviously NO
Next week out of SF, GB, SEA the team I want to play the least is SF
Def not an east road for MN but its possible, I expect them to lose to SF but if they beat SF I think they got a chance to beat GB or SEA which means most likely outcome is us beating SF and than heartbreak in another NFC Championship game :(

artibus
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1245
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 02:12
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by artibus » 08 Jan 2020, 14:44

I've got the Vikings going to the Super Bowl to meet Baltimore. After that, you don't wanna know lol. Good Luck!

artibus
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1245
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 02:12
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by artibus » 18 Jan 2020, 00:05

Well hell......I've stunk it up big time with my picks. Sorry kensrs, I think I've become "the Mush" that jinxed every frickkin' team I pulled for.

I hate to do this to him, but what the hell..........In honor of our old pal and ex HeadHairhead from LTAH, also a big Cheesehead (Green Bay Packer fan) Jason, I'm taking the Pack against SF in the NFC Title Game.
Now they will probably lose by three touchdowns dammit :roll:

kensrs
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6254
Joined: 21 Jul 2007, 05:35
Has thanked: 499 times
Been thanked: 639 times

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by kensrs » 18 Jan 2020, 09:22

artibus wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 00:05
Well hell......I've stunk it up big time with my picks. Sorry kensrs, I think I've become "the Mush" that jinxed every frickkin' team I pulled for.

I hate to do this to him, but what the hell..........In honor of our old pal and ex HeadHairhead from LTAH, also a big Cheesehead (Green Bay Packer fan) Jason, I'm taking the Pack against SF in the NFC Title Game.
Now they will probably lose by three touchdowns dammit :roll:
barf, go 49ers and Titans (got money on both, lol)

artibus
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1245
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 02:12
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by artibus » 18 Jan 2020, 17:07

kensrs wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 09:22
artibus wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 00:05
Well hell......I've stunk it up big time with my picks. Sorry kensrs, I think I've become "the Mush" that jinxed every frickkin' team I pulled for.

I hate to do this to him, but what the hell..........In honor of our old pal and ex HeadHairhead from LTAH, also a big Cheesehead (Green Bay Packer fan) Jason, I'm taking the Pack against SF in the NFC Title Game.
Now they will probably lose by three touchdowns dammit :roll:
barf, go 49ers and Titans (got money on both, lol)
I wouldn't mind a rematch of Super Bowl I, but hope you come out on top this weekend with your picks. You can buy the beer :lol:

JimB
Posts: 987
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 21:50
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by JimB » 18 Jan 2020, 19:10

BIG CELEBRATION going on in BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA for the NCAA football National Champions for 2019 LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY TIGERS .....
A woman looks great with short hair or a shaved head .....

artibus
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1245
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 02:12
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by artibus » 18 Jan 2020, 23:33

JimB wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 19:10
BIG CELEBRATION going on in BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA for the NCAA football National Champions for 2019 LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY TIGERS .....
Happy for y'all. I'm a Dawgs fan and y'all whipped our ass, along with six other top ten teams, on the way to a perfect season. Enjoy a well deserved Championship. Geaux Tigers!
BTW, there's a closet Bama fan (he knows who he is) that might weigh in here....I don't know lol.

Now, that's enough of that shit :wink: . See you next year in the playoffs.

JimB
Posts: 987
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 21:50
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by JimB » 19 Jan 2020, 02:54

artibus wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 23:33
JimB wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 19:10
BIG CELEBRATION going on in BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA for the NCAA football National Champions for 2019 LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY TIGERS .....
Happy for y'all. I'm a Dawgs fan and y'all whipped our ass, along with six other top ten teams, on the way to a perfect season. Enjoy a well deserved Championship. Geaux Tigers!
BTW, there's a closet Bama fan (he knows who he is) that might weigh in here....I don't know lol.

Now, that's enough of that shit :wink: . See you next year in the playoffs.
y
Even the U.S. President Donald Trump, he and the First Lady was at the game, called LSU's season the GREAT is the history of the NCAA.
A woman looks great with short hair or a shaved head .....

TB303
Posts: 1076
Joined: 16 Sep 2017, 11:09
Has thanked: 253 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by TB303 » 20 Jan 2020, 04:27

artibus wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 00:05
Well hell......I've stunk it up big time with my picks. Sorry kensrs, I think I've become "the Mush" that jinxed every frickkin' team I pulled for.

I hate to do this to him, but what the hell..........In honor of our old pal and ex HeadHairhead from LTAH, also a big Cheesehead (Green Bay Packer fan) Jason, I'm taking the Pack against SF in the NFC Title Game.
Now they will probably lose by three touchdowns dammit
:roll:
dang, you really did jynx the Packers.... 27-0 at one point?

who are you picking in the SB? I am betting my house on the opposite :lol:

kensrs
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 6254
Joined: 21 Jul 2007, 05:35
Has thanked: 499 times
Been thanked: 639 times

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by kensrs » 20 Jan 2020, 06:42

TB303 wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 04:27
artibus wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 00:05
Well hell......I've stunk it up big time with my picks. Sorry kensrs, I think I've become "the Mush" that jinxed every frickkin' team I pulled for.

I hate to do this to him, but what the hell..........In honor of our old pal and ex HeadHairhead from LTAH, also a big Cheesehead (Green Bay Packer fan) Jason, I'm taking the Pack against SF in the NFC Title Game.
Now they will probably lose by three touchdowns dammit
:roll:
dang, you really did jynx the Packers.... 27-0 at one point?

who are you picking in the SB? I am betting my house on the opposite :lol:
as a vikes fan, I loved that game
I am betting on KC in the SB, they are 1.5 pt favorites

artibus
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1245
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 02:12
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by artibus » 20 Jan 2020, 22:26

TB303 wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 04:27
artibus wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 00:05
Well hell......I've stunk it up big time with my picks. Sorry kensrs, I think I've become "the Mush" that jinxed every frickkin' team I pulled for.

I hate to do this to him, but what the hell..........In honor of our old pal and ex HeadHairhead from LTAH, also a big Cheesehead (Green Bay Packer fan) Jason, I'm taking the Pack against SF in the NFC Title Game.
Now they will probably lose by three touchdowns dammit
:roll:
dang, you really did jynx the Packers.... 27-0 at one point?

who are you picking in the SB? I am betting my house on the opposite :lol:
LOL....I'm the new George Costanza ("the Opposite" from Seinfeld) from now on. :lol: I see kensrs is taking the Chiefs so I'll go with the Niners.
Yeah, that's it...that's the ticket.

TB303
Posts: 1076
Joined: 16 Sep 2017, 11:09
Has thanked: 253 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by TB303 » 23 Jan 2020, 00:39

artibus wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 22:26
TB303 wrote:
20 Jan 2020, 04:27
artibus wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 00:05
Well hell......I've stunk it up big time with my picks. Sorry kensrs, I think I've become "the Mush" that jinxed every frickkin' team I pulled for.

I hate to do this to him, but what the hell..........In honor of our old pal and ex HeadHairhead from LTAH, also a big Cheesehead (Green Bay Packer fan) Jason, I'm taking the Pack against SF in the NFC Title Game.
Now they will probably lose by three touchdowns dammit
:roll:
dang, you really did jynx the Packers.... 27-0 at one point?

who are you picking in the SB? I am betting my house on the opposite :lol:
LOL....I'm the new George Costanza ("the Opposite" from Seinfeld) from now on. :lol: I see kensrs is taking the Chiefs so I'll go with the Niners.
Yeah, that's it...that's the ticket.
Noooo! I want the 49ers to win! Curse you artibus. and PS +1 for the Seinfeld bonus.
Patrick Mahomes is a terrific QB but he looks like a cocky Sideshow Bob!

artibus
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1245
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 02:12
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by artibus » 23 Jan 2020, 21:24

Hehehe....aww, it'll be alright, Go ahead and follow ol' Artibus and take the Niners. It could be worse. :wink:

"It's just us and the liquor, and some Mexican strippers........What could happen?" :lol:

artibus
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 1245
Joined: 15 Dec 2007, 02:12
Has thanked: 106 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: It's FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Post by artibus » 23 Mar 2020, 23:01

Just to get my mind off the way things are now......
The Falcons signed Todd Gurley. As a UGA Dawgs fan, I should be thrilled, but I'm not convinced his knee isn't shot.
They also signed edge rusher Dante Fowler, and ex-Gator. As a UGA Dawgs fan, I AM pretty excited about that signing, but still hate the Gators.
I suppose it's a sign of the turned upside down world we're in at the moment.

Hopefully...we will have football next fall. There's a certain Bama fan here that I wanna troll when we get it on. He knows who he is.

Stay safe and healthy everybody

Post Reply