Happy mothers day

This is the place for not hair related discussions.
haircutcut

Happy mothers day

Post by haircutcut » 13 May 2018, 08:25

Now that the greetings are away. Let's talk about hair :evil:

What was your dear mother's shortest haircut?

Or

Which of your mother's shocking haircut led to your wonderful hair fetish?

Yes, I know what you are thinking :twisted:

nathanwoodsman

Re: Happy mothers day

Post by nathanwoodsman » 16 May 2018, 15:52

My mom has yet to cut her hair. Although when I was very little, I loved her long hair. I would cry if she put it in a bun or ponytail.

She got a kick out of that and would jokingly tell me that she was cutting it all off. Fast forward, now I have had 2 gfs with shaved nape bobs, cut from their long hair previously.

What haircut on your mother did it for you?

chas45

Post by chas45 » 16 May 2018, 21:35

It was not my mothers hair that did it, I think it was the young girl I watched be shorn while I was waiting for my mother while she was getting her hair done. I was only around 4 years old and I was always dragged along when she went for her perm. I would see this young girl quite a few times on our visits and we used to play around and read the comics that were there. She had long brown hair almost to her waist. One day she was led to the chair and all I remember about the conversation was her mother saying shingle it in the back. The girl did not look happy at all. I watched intently as the stylist, and older man with white hair, took the scissors and worked them all the way around the girls head around chin length. He then started cutting scissor over comb. All this was done dry. I can still remember seeing all that pretty hair falling to the floor like it was yesterday. She ended up with a very short pixie. The fact that I remember this so vividly leads me to believe it made an impression. I wish I knew who she was so I could thank her...lol.
Charlie.

Slimese4ason

Post by Slimese4ason » 21 May 2018, 19:53