Where did all the authors go

Talk about this site here and everything hair related (except what have its own forum).
Sharing of copyrighted material here is prohibited!
We are not responsible for what our users post. If you are the copyright holder of something found here mail to the board administrator at ttxAThvidsDOT.net
bangs-cutter

Re: Where did all the authors go

Post by bangs-cutter » 08 Feb 2018, 08:57

orangenoise wrote:
08 Feb 2018, 01:19
bangs-cutter wrote:
07 Feb 2018, 19:54
dmmxf2004 wrote:
07 Feb 2018, 18:54

Wow, I had no idea you were Frost Aura! You made some of my favorite stories by far.
If there's a good common place out there for everyone to contribute stories, it may just be the motivation I need to get back into it!
bangs-cutter, I've been posting in the Hair Story Network. It's a decent site, kept up-to-date. Here's the link.
http://www.hairstorynetwork.com/
Thanks for the heads up. Looks good. Though, there is no master author's list. Can't even search by author. :roll:
It's not "just" a bang cut! I'm a sucker for bang chops!

Velours123

Post by Velours123 » 08 Feb 2018, 14:45

Oh wow, didnt know Frost Aura was active here. Nice, I always wondered who the people behind the names were.
I always enjoyed your stories, just up my alley.

Always enjoyed the stories by Blade and RunnerKate as well.

Jackie Treehorn

Post by Jackie Treehorn » 13 Feb 2018, 17:26

F-Man wrote:
04 Feb 2018, 17:21
I did some stuff back then, under the pen name of R.E Sterling. Considering writing more at the moment.
That's name oozes with class and prestige.

half_ponytail_male

Post by half_ponytail_male » 13 Feb 2018, 19:51

bangs-cutter wrote:
08 Feb 2018, 08:57
Thanks for the heads up. Looks good. Though, there is no master author's list. Can't even search by author. :roll:
Hi Bangs-cutter, I’m the owner of the site and you definitely can search by author. Authors even have their own unique page.

Click on all stories on the menu and then type the authors name into the search box.

Alternatively, If you’re reading a story by your favourite author, simply click on their name at the top of the page and their author page will appear. :roll:

bangs-cutter

Post by bangs-cutter » 13 Feb 2018, 20:33

half_ponytail_male wrote:
13 Feb 2018, 19:51
bangs-cutter wrote:
08 Feb 2018, 08:57
Hi Bangs-cutter, I’m the owner of the site and you definitely can search by author. Authors even have their own unique page.

Click on all stories on the menu and then type the authors name into the search box.

Alternatively, If you’re reading a story by your favourite author, simply click on their name at the top of the page and their author page will appear. :roll:
Wow. Thanks for your effort in bringing back and maintaining a site for stories! :)

I will send you a PM to discuss about the site.
It's not "just" a bang cut! I'm a sucker for bang chops!

JimB

Post by JimB » 13 Feb 2018, 21:38

Under the ADD NEW STORY -- ALL StORY CATEGORY you "mens" listed, How about adding "women" and "both".

I know the majority of the stories are about women but there are stories about both, men and women.
A woman looks great with short hair or a shaved head .....

Tizona

Post by Tizona » 13 Feb 2018, 22:09

I've been a fan of The Hair Story Network for ages now and can't understand why all the old writers didn't flock there immediately once it launched.

All my old stuff will be re-edited and posted only there from now on with my utmost confidence.

Life's too short to dwell on material I might have lost here and there.

backwash30

Post by backwash30 » 18 Feb 2018, 12:46

I've just about got over my nom de plume (Rayzur) not getting a mention in this thread :D . In line with other past authors, I don't have the time to write much any more, but have just published a new story at http://www.hairstorynetwork.com/stories/understanding/ for anyone who's interested. The lack of comments was always something that irked me too. It's the only way that I know whether I should share or just keep the stuff to myself. There may be more to come.

MarcMoris

Post by MarcMoris » 18 Feb 2018, 13:51

orangenoise wrote:
03 Feb 2018, 17:10
I recently got a link to the old Haircuttingstories.com. I found (which isn't necessarily easy) some of my old favorites and even found ones I didn't read before. But my question is, where are all of these authors at? These stories IMHO are very imaginative and written better than a lot of the stories written today. I would love to see new stories from 'Dreamer', 'Fantasy Girl', 'Becca UK', 'Ls Ds', 'Vicki', 'Mr Snips', 'Harid4u' & 'EddyZ' just to name a few. Have they given up writing or are they writing somewhere else. I would love to read new stories from these authors. If anyone knows where any of them are, please let me know.
Strange you should be the one to ask, you were one of my favourite writers (others are Greg, Headshaver, Classic Cut, f35h, Jamfart, Karenbouff, Daisy Mane, Hairscribe, The Flattopper, Rayzur). I had noticed some of those already stopped writing when Haircuttingstories was still very active (Greg & Jamfart ao), some tried other archives and I fear some of them are no longer living :(. I do miss the old haircuttingstories site at times. I do try to write stories, start well but never get to ending them and then start another one which I also do not finish. It's hard work writing (good) haircuttingstories ;-)

M.
I'm like a mirror
If you think I have offended you,
it's an illusion,
it's only your image thrown back at you.

M.