Must be that time of year...

Talk about this site here and everything hair related (except what have its own forum).
Sharing of copyrighted material here is prohibited!
We are not responsible for what our users post. If you are the copyright holder of something found here mail to the board administrator at ttxAThvidsDOT.net
klaatu48

Re: Must be that time of year...

Post by klaatu48 » 25 Jul 2017, 22:05

Yeah, kinda. :-)

klaatu48

Post by klaatu48 » 19 Sep 2017, 00:05

Two mini-updates on this saga:

1. The cheerleader did let her shorter bob go curly and, yeah, she rocketed back up into the top of the ranks at the company. Absolutely amazing, because it wasn't just the usual curls she had when it was longer, but really, super curly, probably because it was a rainy day. Unfortunately (read: fortunately) I didn't get a chance to talk to her and say, "(Name), holy fuck you're killing it today..."

2. The young woman who made a habit of playing around with her "just got fucked" hair in meetings and, in the process, toying with me, got one of the most unfortunate chops a woman can get -- substantial enough to take her out of the "Long hair" category (it was just past her boobs, I think), but not enough to carry her over into the bobbed/short category, either. I guess it's about as long as medium length can get, just a few inches past her shoulders, and is just kind of... well, to be honest, it still looks incredible because it's so thick and curly and soft looking, and I was dying for her to take out the hairclip that held the front and sides back, but it *is* technically still a downgrade from what it was.

I just hope the fact that she can't toss it behind her shoulders and have it stay there, or gather it in front of one shoulder and have it stay there doesn't dissuade her from ever wearing it down and loose again. I want to see those riotous locks falling in her face (her features are really sharp and cute, with a bright smile), and am gonna be pretty annoyed if an overzealous-but-not-zealous-enough stylist took that away from me.

klaatu48

Post by klaatu48 » 11 Oct 2017, 14:54

Are perms a thing now? My neighbor with the glorious, long, soft black hair that bounced around in a ponytail beautifully seems to have gotten the weirdest perm ever -- it's like a spiral perm equivalent for waves. No curls, just really tight, stiff waves that barely move in the wind. It looks pretty bad (though neat and not frizzy) when down, and I can't fathom why she'd do that unless it was some stealth fad I hadn't heard about.

crank

Post by crank » 11 Oct 2017, 20:02

God I hope not! I’ll retire!

klaatu48

Post by klaatu48 » 12 Oct 2017, 14:47

Seriously, better that than to be a part of this. I saw her again this morning and it's just...ugh. A gorgeous mane, destroyed. And there's no way out of it until she cuts it all off, right?

Meanwhile, it's s humid rainy day and the cheerleader let her *natural * blonde curls go crazy so they're just past chin-length and goddamn does she look amazing.