It'll be a good Friday!

Talk about this site here and everything hair related (except what have its own forum).
Sharing of copyrighted material here is prohibited!
We are not responsible for what our users post. If you are the copyright holder of something found here mail to the board administrator at ttxAThvidsDOT.net
RitschRatsch

It'll be a good Friday!

Post by RitschRatsch » 11 Jun 2018, 16:29

One of my girls...

- not one I have a sexual relationship with, past flogging a mutual friend together last weekend at kinky sex party, anyway - (The Seattle CSPC is back! Yay!)

...has asked me to come over this Friday with my full (color & cut) hair kit. She has lovely, thick hair past her shoulders and wants something like this:

http://www.fashionisers.com/wp-content/ ... ttoos2.jpg

Never attempted a hair tattoo before, but I'm willing to give it go. After all, this woman says she would shave her head if she "thought she could pull it off". So I guess the "worse" that could happen is she decides she can.

TB303

Re: It'll be a good Friday!

Post by TB303 » 11 Jun 2018, 18:20

have fun, these are the moments most of us get every blue moon.

orangenoise

Post by orangenoise » 11 Jun 2018, 18:28

Hopefully you can show some pics (before/after). Understand if not. Either way have fun.

RitschRatsch

Post by RitschRatsch » 11 Jun 2018, 19:02

orangenoise wrote:
11 Jun 2018, 18:28
Hopefully you can show some pics (before/after). Understand if not. Either way have fun.
Maybe; I'm not sure how she would feel about it. And, honestly, I'm an "experiencing the moment" kind of person, not a "stop and take pictures" sort. A faceless B/A, at the very least, should be doable, I think.

FetishPhoto

Post by FetishPhoto » 11 Jun 2018, 19:48

Quick advice - zero gap those clippers or use a straight razor to get some good clean lines. I've learned a lot about hair tattoos in the past few years! Good luck and have fun!

TB303

Post by TB303 » 12 Jun 2018, 05:40

FetishPhoto wrote:
11 Jun 2018, 19:48
Quick advice - zero gap those clippers or use a straight razor to get some good clean lines. I've learned a lot about hair tattoos in the past few years! Good luck and have fun!
I'd recommend a beard trimmer, or smaller appliance. My Wahl set came with clippers, standard guards and a beard/ moustache trimmer which I use for edging work on myself or whoever is willing to play

RitschRatsch

Post by RitschRatsch » 13 Jun 2018, 01:23

Having collected salon and barber equipment for 40 + years, I do believe I have everything I will need. And she says I can also use the clippers she uses on her pubic area, should we need them. Nevertheless, thank you for your comments.

Bobbyocean

Post by Bobbyocean » 13 Jun 2018, 14:38

Awesome! Sounds like a blast!
Excuse me... I don't mean to impose. But I am the Ocean.

RitschRatsch

Post by RitschRatsch » 18 Jun 2018, 04:36

It was a blast! Here's the only picture I've got right now, but I will have her send some during shots we took with her phone when she gets the chance. We wound up taking the back and sides down to a 000, because I suck at hair "tattoo"! Started with a #2 (these are Oster 76 heads) and tried to do something that was far too ambitious for a beginner, so we fixed it. The nice thing is, it will be long enough in 2-3weeks to try again, but, then again, I may just take her to the barber and buy her a fade next time.

The top we hacked to below chin length in front and a bit shorter to the back, then I went scissor happy on the ends until we got the choppy look she wanted. I only had time to apply the dye before I had to leave. She loved the results and feels a lot better with that head of thick hair gone. It was a really fun afternoon.
Attachments
Ghaircut1.JPG